Full honda service history
Bushes checked and re-greased
Recently refurbished alloys
New disks and pads as of 6 months ago
MOT'd and taxed until next year
Recent front end re spray
Hardtop and stand.

Was up for £8900 and I got it in the end for £8300

It does need two new rear tyres soon and the fronts will need done in the next 6 months.

Plans for the future, new exhaust and possibly an intake and I want smooth the front end and remove the light washers.

The pic's!

3868018-6.jpg

3868018-5.jpg

3868018-8.jpg

3868018-7.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks great, fantastic price.

Intake - AEM V2 or K&N FIPK - best value for BHP increase.. .or just gut the standard intake airbox, put an aftermaket filter on, and get a snorkel

Exhaust - Cat back or full hog.... Cat Back i'd suggest depending on budget either a Greddy Spectrum Elite as entry level, Mugen mid range, or a J's 60/70 RS single or dual if you have loads ! Full hog? pick a matching manifold and either a Berk Sports Cat or Decat pipe.

Or... just take the airbox lid off.

Associate
Very very nice ! Not a bad price for the age and mileage.

There was a simliar one in blue that was a 55 plate with 49K miles for £8K from a dealer few months ago.

I really like the alloys on this version of the S2000, not the 5 spoke ones.

Associate
Love it, almost as much as mine, I prefer the full red interior, but thats just me I guess, make sure you sign up to the s2ki forums and also worth signing up to the s2ki owners club for discounts on just about everything.

Bought mine 3 weeks ago and its barely stopped raining since:(

Soldato
When did the face lift come in on these? Where there any other major changes too?

Yours looks lovely by the way. Seriously considering getting one similar myself!

Back
Top Bottom