• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Soldato
Ooh.

excellent.png

Soldato
its going to all depend on the supertax that oc add + the uk super tax that they add will depend on what variant i choose....
the best place with the cheapest price will get my money...

Im estimating high end variant around £800 if its much higher than that then i will probably wait.

Associate
its going to all depend on the supertax that oc add + the uk super tax that they add will depend on what variant i choose....

Im estimating high end variant around £800 if its much higher than that then i will probably wait.

I'm guessing the 16 core will be at least £950, probably £999 unfortunately.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

It's going to be at least £999 or a slim chance of something like £989 or £979 to pretend like they aren't taking the ****.

Look at the launch of Ryzen - $499 for the 1800x equated to £499 here.

Back
Top Bottom