• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Gibbo, are the games definitely allowed to be sold?

Must say i'm tempted by a vega 56 but have no interest in any of those three games.

Will there be any better deals on a vega 56 come black friday, or is this is?

No!

This is Black Friday and I made my stance clear on games!

Sorry to be blunt but Japanese wine is effecting me! ;)

Soldato
Well the Vega 56 at £300 makes me wonder what the point of the 590 at £260/£270 is?

You should buy one at £299. The Vega 56 is a great card and will be a massive upgrade at the sub £300 price point you were looking for.

I would say the Vega cards are EOL and once they sell out they will be gone for good.

OcUK Staff
OP
You should buy one at £299. The Vega 56 is a great card and will be a massive upgrade at the sub £300 price point you were looking for.

I would say the Vega cards are EOL and once they sell out they will be gone for good.

Correct!

This is a crazy opportunity!

Soldato
dont forget the extra bit at the bottom !

Also as a heads up tomorrow some more RX deals shall go live from Gigabyte and Powercolor with a few RX 580 8G's appearing for just under £200, what a bargain!

These deals will be withdrawn at our own discretion, so if you don't want to miss out, then get your wallet out and get buying!

Caporegime
If anyone gets an email about the games can they check how D2 is redeemed? If you don’t need an AMD card or AMD app installed I could be interested in a code.

Soldato
If anyone gets an email about the games can they check how D2 is redeemed? If you don’t need an AMD card or AMD app installed I could be interested in a code.
Divison 2 is released in March next year so if it is as previous promotion AMD had, the email will be sent once the game is out, in March 2019. And for AC: Odyssey it was like this:
  1. Log into your AMD REWARDS account, go to My Rewards to complete the activation on Uplay.
  2. Log in or create an Ubisoft Uplay account by clicking “Redeem on Uplay with your Ubisoft account”
  3. After successful log in, click on “Activate on Uplay”

Caporegime
Divison 2 is released in March next year so if it is as previous promotion AMD had, the email will be sent once the game is out, in March 2019. And for AC: Odyssey it was like this:
  1. Log into your AMD REWARDS account, go to My Rewards to complete the activation on Uplay.
  2. Log in or create an Ubisoft Uplay account by clicking “Redeem on Uplay with your Ubisoft account”
  3. After successful log in, click on “Activate on Uplay”
So can I sign up to AMD rewards without it an AMD card? Does it ask for serial number or run a system check for an AMD card?

Caporegime

A bit off topic, but I'm doing a total system overhaul for 7nm.

Zen2 + Navi.

Until then I'm just an interested spectator.

e: Also £200 to a max of £250 is my personal price point. Historically I've bought in the £150-£180 range (GTX460, 7870, etc) but for that money you get sod all these days.

Back
Top Bottom