• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

;)

Associate
Never mind. The £10 delivery cost combined with the confusion of whether the games are going to be sent (Not even mentioned during checkout process) steers me towards Amazon.

OcUK Staff
OP
Never mind. The £10 delivery cost combined with the confusion of whether the games are going to be sent (Not even mentioned during checkout process) steers me towards Amazon.

Haha amazon can’t even come closethe games get automatically emailed

You complain over £10 delivery but happy to pay way more for the card, great logic.

Caporegime
Well, I would still suggest you buy the Vega 56 now. I think the performance of best Navi card will be reaching for 1080ti levels but it's going to cost more than £299. I don't think you will get Vega 56 performance from Navi for under £300. I hope I am wrong.

With a lot of 580's around the £200 mark the 590 is about £25 to much, the power consumption too! almost 50% more than a 1060 in places :/
This is the other reason I'm waiting for 7nm.

The Sapphire Nitro+ 480 I have in my system right now is hot and very, very loud. Stupidly loud, in fact. I'm not sure if it's just a poorly made card (Sapphire are a bit "budget" of the AMD brands...) or if the 480s are just hot and loud cards. But suffice to say I'm not particularly impressed by the acoustics in games.

Navi, even if it just delivers 1070-1080 perf, will be worth moving too for much reduced power consumption and noise.

Associate
I currently have a Sapphire R9 Fury I bought a couple of years a ago from OC. Tempted by the Vega 64. I game at 1440p, what kind of FPS boost can I expect to get?

Associate
@Gibbo Yess Got One Thanks Mate been waiting for a year for a decent price on a VEGA 56.
The fact that you get 3 AAA games is also unbelievable - Hopefully Sapphire put a better Aftermarket cooling system on this as their attempt on the RX 480 Nitro+ OC wasn't the best.

Associate

I had no problems with the games during checkout

Goods Shipped:
£249.99 x 1 - Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 56 Pulse 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card (11276-02-40G)
£0.00 x 1 - FREE WITH GX-38F-SP: AMD Raise The Game Fully Loaded Promo - Resident Evil 2, The Division 2 & Devil MayCry 5

Back
Top Bottom