2005 United States Grand Prix

Soldato
i really hope all the fans get their money back, thats the least that should be offered. i also couldnt help but think of what all the F1 legends from yesteryear would make of it all.

Permabanned
goreblast said:
Yep, Flibster went on friday.

Damn, about as hardcore an F1 fan as you'll ever meet, goes all the way to America to watch a race, and there isn't even one.

I feel for the guy :(

I really dont see how they can carry on letting this go on, its just stupid.

Edit - PC away from TV, what did Stoddart Say?

Associate
it's pathetic that they could'nt find some compromise that would result in a proper race.

there are loads of options out there.

last night i was thinking that they could run with the new tyres, but forfeit their qualifying times, and maybe start from the pits or something, thus giving a big advantage to ferrari.
i never thought the chicane idea was a starter though, cos you can't just change the circuit like that.
or maybe they could have reverted to old style rules, put the chicane in, give them an hours practice session, let them do a new setup and new tyres, and michelin runners forfeit their qually times.

anything but this borfest of a race

Associate
goreblast said:
Who else thinks that the ITV breaks are longer than normal?

The real question is "who else thinks the ads are more interesting than the racing?" :)

Shame for Formula 1. It isn`t the end of the series, but there will be a lot of recriminations and is the worst possible advert for F1.

Back
Top Bottom