2005 United States Grand Prix

Soldato
Hi,

I can't believe Jordans actions!! They should have stood together with the other teams and made a stand against this crazy Ferrari/FIA situation.

In not going out Jordan would have allowed Minardi to stay in and leave Ferrari alone on the grid. The whole of the USA would have seen who was to blame and Ferrari would see the effect on their bank balance!

Only then will we see their arrogance replaced by sensible and logical decisions!

This is the exact reason i hate Ferrari (& now Jordan)!! :mad:

*and relax*

;)

Cheers

Associate
//Mike said:
To be honest MTA, no one really knows who has said no to the chicane.

It is to my understanding, although im not 100% sure sop dont flame me if im wrong, that the FIA said no to michelin bring in new tyres and Ferrari saying no to the Chicane as it would have "penalised" their race, sounds like they are talking as if they are the only team that would have to take it. :rolleyes:

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
You can't just rebuild the track 30 minutes before the race.

That wouldve been a lot more dangerous. Racers would end up stuffing their cars into that instead, plus wouldn't the extra braking be even worse for the tyres?

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
You can't just rebuild the track 30 minutes before the race.
True, you also can't change part of a track just to give the other teams a chance, its unfair to the bridgestone users. Every team has to come equipped to a race weekend with the right setup or they're screwed.

What has happened here is both the right & wrong thing, its a catch 22 situation where no one can win. Sadly for F1, it happened in yankie doodle land - the one place where F1 really needs to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom