2005 United States Grand Prix

Associate
KiNgPiN83 said:
That wouldve been a lot more dangerous. Racers would end up stuffing their cars into that instead, plus wouldn't the extra braking be even worse for the tyres?

It's not the fact that the tyres are wearing too much under braking, its because of the 9 degree banking combined with the speed.

Soldato
//Mike said:
To be honest MTA, no one really knows who has said no to the chicane.

Indeed, youd have to here it from the horses mouth, because anything you now here has probably been twisted so many times....its dangerous.

I dont know or attempt to know what they should have done. However the fact was that there were things they could have done. They had options, and the race directors [or whomever is in control] made a frankly poor one. Although, some would argue the race directors took no choice, which is why their interviews ended abruptly and without any more information.

I loved Martin Brundle in the pits with Bernie, a fantastic interview, Brundle looked positively peeved to the point he might break down and scream out....CANT YOU SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE...YOUVE RUINED IT...RUINED IT ALLLL!!!

I await the driver interviews....if they have them...?...even so, if they do Ross Braun would have told both his drivers to say nothing.

ROFL AT FERRARI....Schumacher you ****...just run your teammate off the road...how desperate for points do you want to be.

Arc

Arc

Associate
Far too much politics in this sport at the moment but there are few innocent parties in this farce,

Gilly said:
Ah damn if only they'd collided and put each other out.

Some people are just very bitter ;).

Well the two Ferraris are racing hard, that little moment just showed that.

Soldato
goreblast said:
MTA it is not Ferraris fault - for god sake man what have you been watching.

He's entitled to his own opinion on who to blame.

It's the fans that have missed out, some very angry people there especially that Ferrari supporter, was almost in tears:(

Associate
cymatty said:
I know cant wait to see the reply to see whos fault it was.

Agreed! :D But considering they are the only competitive team on the track, and THEN to take each other out would have been the most embarrasing thing for Ferrari :D And i would have PMSL And todt's comments or lack there of :p

Soldato
//Mike said:
It's not the fact that the tyres are wearing too much under braking, its because of the 9 degree banking combined with the speed.

How long have they known theyd be racing on this track? You wouldve thought that Michellin wouldve had tyres ready for the track? or am i asking too much? :D Who makes the indy car tyres?

Back
Top Bottom