Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 80 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 people managed to find it ;)

If there is then the LibDems have to work with the Conservatives.
They've bleated on about a real change for weeks and siding with Labour is hardly going to bring that change.

Indeed, if the Lib dems, after all their grandstanding, side with the losers and put them in power, it will kill any chance PR has of getting approved by the population because it will prove Cameron right about the dangers of PR to the ability of the country to eject an unpopular government.

I'm really disappointed that so many people tick the red box citing what the conservatives did 30 years ago while complaining about what Labour have done for the last 13 years. It's like they've had their common sense glands removed...

I'm really disappointed that so many people tick the red box citing what the conservatives did 30 years ago while complaining about what Labour have done for the last 13 years. It's like they've had their common sense glands removed...

Mud sticks. Bad memories for a lot of people. Might be new people at the helm but people, me included, would never vote for the cons.

Labour have blown it as far as i am concerned. Bad leader and terrible government.

Lib Dems got my vote as i really cannot see any alternative at the moment!

I voted Conservatives, but according to this poll I voted Liberal Democrats :confused: I guess I accidentally selected the wrong one earlier.

Edit: I think it's because the choices were rearranged to reflect colour, but the votes didn't get rearranged along with the choices. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Mud sticks. Bad memories for a lot of people. Might be new people at the helm but people, me included, would never vote for the cons.

Labour have blown it as far as i am concerned. Bad leader and terrible government.

Lib Dems got my vote as i really cannot see any alternative at the moment!

But it's irrational because the Conservatives didn't cause the problems, the problems were there when they took over. The unpopular decisions were fixing the broken economy and welfare jobs, just as we'll have to after this period of Labour in power.

Who is at fault, the person who overspends or those who stop the overspending?

Doesn't matter how you put it, the Cons were terrible at government just as Labour have been up to now.

I would love to see a change. A new fresh approach. Not sure if that will ever happen buy my vote for the Lib Dems is the only one i can honestly say is the right one at this present time.

Voted just before 8 this morning, was under the impression that the way we voted was supposed to be secret? however when i voted the paper you have to put your cross upon had a number stamped on the back. This number was also on a separate piece of paper which the woman then added the number from my polling card to in the next column. this means that the way i vote can be cross referenced. Added to this when i turned up at the polling station there was a Lib Dem bloke stood outside doorstepping the old grannies as they turned up demanding to see their polling cards (same thing happened last year at the local elections)

Lib Dems here, tactically. I hope the Conservatives win overall but ours is such a safe seat for Labour that a donkey in a red ribbon would still win the vote. We can only hope that there are enough Lab defectors voting Lib Dem (they'd simply never vote Tory) to push out the sitting Labour MP.

Voted just before 8 this morning, was under the impression that the way we voted was supposed to be secret? however when i voted the paper you have to put your cross upon had a number stamped on the back. This number was also on a separate piece of paper which the woman then added the number from my polling card to in the next column. this means that the way i vote can be cross referenced. Added to this when i turned up at the polling station there was a Lib Dem bloke stood outside doorstepping the old grannies as they turned up demanding to see their polling cards (same thing happened last year at the local elections)

Anti-fraud measures, the counterfoils are sent to a central location and only used in the event of fraud.

Edit: I think it's because the choices were rearranged to reflect colour, but the votes didn't get rearranged along with the choices. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That's correct.
Although the total of votes per party is correct those who voted before the shuffling may find a different party in italics for them, some things can't be changed:)

Back
Top Bottom