Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 1.6%
  • Abstain

Votes: 80 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I'm surprised that almost 7% (so far) have listed as abstaining. Come on guys, it might seem a crock but plenty of good men and women - including your own family no doubt - died to give you this vote. Use it!

Soldato
A tory blaming the youth again? lol

Well first time voters are generally deluded, they believe what they hear instead of cutting through the BS and finding any credibility.

Plus more often than not they won't vote conservative on the basis of the thatcher years, that they know nothing about.

I've said it before and I'll say it again the libdems will pap their collective pants if they get into power, they won't know where to start, at least labour and conservative have some recent experience on how to run a country (whether they are good or bad at it) and thats what you need certainly for the next 5 years considering the state we are in. :)

Associate
at least labour and conservative have some recent experience on how to run a country (whether they are good or bad at it) and thats what you need certainly for the next 5 years considering the state we are in. :)

Had to laugh at that. They really know how to mess things up, big time!!

I think that the Lib Dems desreve a chance to try and put this country back on its feet.

I have been voting for 28 years and have seen the mess this country has got into. I for one think we need a fresh government and a fresh leader.

Caporegime
I'm surprised that almost 7% (so far) have listed as abstaining. Come on guys, it might seem a crock but plenty of good men and women - including your own family no doubt - died to give you this vote. Use it!

That may be so, but what do you do if you have no faith in any of the parties.

Soldato
Had to laugh at that. They really know how to mess things up, big time!!

I think that the Lib Dems desreve a chance to try and put this country back on its feet.

I have been voting for 28 years and have seen the mess this country has got into. I for one think we need a fresh government and a fresh leader.

Thats pretty much how they sell themselves though isn't it, look at what these two have done over the years, vote for me and everything will change.

It won't and as a voter for 28 years I would have thought you would have known that. :eek:

Associate
I wasn't originally going to vote but my dad wasn't having any of that. So after being dragged to the polling booth I guess I had to vote and voted Conservative. Im in what they call a Labour safe seat so I doubt that'll matter much.

Soldato
I'm sure Labour, if they even knew, would be glad the members of these very forums do not truly represent the overall view of the nation in the matter of the General Election :D

They'd be right buggered if this poll, and the polls we've had recently, were realised today.

Lib Dem as a tactical vote and also the fact I do not like the leader of the party I have always voted for, Gordon Brown (and lets be honest, we may well vote for our local MP but the leader of the party does factor into our vote greatly).

I don't usually agree with a tory idea but the forced General Election within 6 months if a change of PM happens mid Parliament is a good idea.

Associate
Thats pretty much how they sell themselves though isn't it, look at what these two have done over the years, vote for me and everything will change.

It won't and as a voter for 28 years I would have thought you would have known that. :eek:

Still better than voting for 2 parties that have a track record of sending this country deeper and deeper into the quicksand time and time again!!

We need a fresh change, Simples!

Caporegime
I am half tempted to vote lib dem just as a tactical vote, I live in a safe conservative seat area so my vote will probably mean very little, but I just do not wish to vote for Cameron or Brown.

Associate
Cons and Labour. 2 parties with the same old ideas, same old way of dragging this country down.

Come on guys, we all need a change, a chance to let someone else take the helm. Who else has a chance of doing that? Probably nobody but if we don't all vote for change then we will be left with the same old, same old.

Vot Lib Dems, lets give this country a chance. ( I don't work for the lib dems!! lol)

Soldato
Still better than voting for 2 parties that have a track record of sending this country deeper and deeper into the quicksand time and time again!!

We need a fresh change, Simples!

Love the meerkat. We all have our views, and I agree they do have a track record of making things worse. You on the other hand will be voting for a party without a track record whether it be good or bad, something that I feel that at this point you need, experience is a good thing.

Any other time and I would be likely to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom