2019 car launches

Man of Honour
Sport Pesa Racing Point, roles right off the tongue.

Livery also looks incredibly busy, like they've been handed a bunch of free stickers to give them some track cred on their weekend banger.

Can't wait for Alfa to show us a proper livery.

Soldato
I'm glad they're still pink, but as pointed out. A little too busy. I really like how Mercedes have barely any sponsors. I know they don't need them but the cars look much cleaner

Soldato
Sport Pesa Racing Point, roles right off the tongue.

Can't wait for Alfa to show us a proper livery.
SPRPF1 or spurpfy for pronunciation. Agreed on the Alfa livery too, hoping they've gone a bit Italian with it because the tricolor always works well.

Associate
I so want to put some teeth in that opening on the nose..... Something like this would really help:
1450371642-78686400.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I think Renault's airbox looks pretty identical to last year, but the others definitely look to have grown. Mercedes on the extreme side, bloody massive.

Soldato
I think Renault's airbox looks pretty identical to last year, but the others definitely look to have grown. Mercedes on the extreme side, bloody massive.
Look at side by side pictures and the airboxes are almost identical on all the launch cars so far compared to last year.

Soldato
Ah yeah true, from looking at the launch pics in OP they seem bigger than I remember but apparently not.
Yeap, I did think the same at first, and all the journo's seem to be saying the same which made me look, and really, not much change at all.

ALD

ALD

Associate
The Renault launch car was just last years with some new parts fitted so it's highly likely the airbox look different come testing.

Back
Top Bottom