29 million Bulgarians and Romanians will gain the right to live and work unrestricted in our country

Caporegime
Perhaps not, but it still remains that in order to defeat our foreign counterparts we must outperform them.

or be willing to live in a house with 10 other people so you can afford to live on the wages a lot of jobs pay.

most of the workers won't be here long terms some of the Romanians said on a bbc interview 1 month of work in England can feed their family for months back in Romania.

some of them were saying 1 years UK wage = a house as well so they won't be here long term the ones coming for benefits however will be

Last edited:
Caporegime
But it isn't a fact though, it's an unsubstantiated myth propagated by the likes of the daily mail et al.

Though I'm not an avid reader I assumed the Daily Fail's stance on these immigrants were that they are all benefits scroungers... The efficient hard working immigrant idea would seem to be the polar opposite of the typical Daily Fail stance.

Caporegime
Though I'm not an avid reader I assumed the Daily Fail's stance on these immigrants were that they are all benefits scroungers... The efficient hard working immigrant idea would seem to be the polar opposite of the typical Daily Fail stance.

ever watched the movie scarface ? all these immigrants send them back before it's to late!

Caporegime

Yeah but according to the DM, everyone is a benefit scrounger and no one is willing to work. :p

Soldato
Yeah but according to the DM, everyone is a benefit scrounger and no one is willing to work. :p

Just misplaced anger because they know the ultimate dregs of society are the gutter press. Imagine having to tell other people you're a 'journalist' for the Daily Mail and their first instinct is to laugh and then when they're done chuckling you see their moment of realisation and a wave of disgust wash over their face. Imagine having your name in the same fetid pages that Jan Moir calls home... that weighing down on you day in, day out just makes you a miserable b*****d and the beauty of miserable people is that they think the best way to cure being miserable is not to strive for happiness, but rather it is to spread their inner grief and make everyone else in the world as miserable as they are.

Last edited:
Soldato
But it isn't a fact though, it's an unsubstantiated myth propagated by the likes of the daily mail et al.

Going by my own experiences it certainly IS a fact. I worked in a factory for years and we had a handful of eastern European workers. As soon as there was a break in production the Brits were off skiving, having a fag, chatting, hiding. Any excuse for a skive basically. The immigrants would stand and patiently wait for more work to arrive. They worked faster and produced higher quality work because their mind was on the job and not when their next break was going to be.

Completely different work ethic imho.

Caporegime
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...me-Office-fails-to-reject-single-request.html

So it seems like our highly competent UK Border Force have not rejected a single request for a work permit received from a Bulgarian national. This and the fact that the government is not prepared to break EU law on allowing uncontrolled immigration from Bulgaria and Romania come January 1st leads me to believe that despite all his anti-EU, anti-immigration bluster, the Prime Minister does not really wants to curb immigration.

Soldato
My fiancé is Bulgarian and has paid in advance for a degree then masters level of education without taking a single penny from the uk government or any of its tax payers. She's now looking for work under her qualified subject and won't be taking a job off of a Briton as most can't do it to start with. I don't see why she is being lumped in with a ridiculous propaganda making her and her fellow countrymen to be dole scrounging scum, when the only Bulgarians rich enough to come here in the first place come from upper middle to upper class Bulgarian families with access to more money due to successful home businesses than most Brits have. My fiancé's parents own 2 houses and a villa, drive a top of the range Chevy and run and own their own law firm. So yeah, why the hell would their daughter be a dole scrounger?

Seriously annoys me how bigoted and retarded people are when it comes to forming opinions on basic topics.

Caporegime
My fiancé is Bulgarian and has paid in advance for a degree then masters level of education without taking a single penny from the uk government or any of its tax payers. She's now looking for work under her qualified subject and won't be taking a job off of a Briton as most can't do it to start with. I don't see why she is being lumped in with a ridiculous propaganda making her and her fellow countrymen to be dole scrounging scum, when the only Bulgarians rich enough to come here in the first place come from upper middle to upper class Bulgarian families with access to more money due to successful home businesses than most Brits have. My fiancé's parents own 2 houses and a villa, drive a top of the range Chevy and run and own their own law firm. So yeah, why the hell would their daughter be a dole scrounger?

Seriously annoys me how bigoted and retarded people are when it comes to forming opinions on basic topics.
Does she represent the majority of Bulgarians looking to come over here next year? or is she an exception

Caporegime
Majority seen as most can't even afford the plane ticket to come here. The average wage in Bulgaria is around 250-300 lev per month. There's nearly 2.5 lev to the pound....

a lot of them have been deported from paris back to bulgaria and given €300 compensation ;)

Watch the bbc/sky videos from them reporting inside bulgaria your GF is far from the types people do not want

Soldato
a lot of them have been deported from paris back to bulgaria and given €300 compensation ;)

Watch the bbc/sky videos from them reporting inside bulgaria your GF is far from the types people do not want

There's a big difference between an illegal immigrant though and a skilled worker. Illegals shouldn't be allowed entry, regardless of where they originated from.

Soldato
I don't know how representative this is, but the last two guys we took on for 2nd/3rd line support were Romanian and in a whole different league from everyone else that was interviewed.

Soldato
I don't know how representative this is, but the last two guys we took on for 2nd/3rd line support were Romanian and in a whole different league from everyone else that was interviewed.

Nah you're wrong of course, don't use ancedotal evidence despite other people doing the same when relying on stereotypes. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom