• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
I don't plan on sticking around, the atmosphere on these forums is toxic.

Some of the regulars here should be ashamed of themselves, they act like a bunch of spoilt children.
Stay away from reddit, you'd get eaten alive. In all seriousness though, I'm not sure it's that bad here, but launches are getting stressful and not fun these days.

Soldato
I don't plan on sticking around, the atmosphere on these forums is toxic.

Some of the regulars here should be ashamed of themselves, they act like a bunch of spoilt children.

There's been a huge influx of new accounts since September, the majority of which only signed up to complain about stock issues. The regulars aren't the issue.

Associate
Missed it too was hoping to pick one up just to tide me over until I can grab a 3080TI or a 6900 coming from a 1070GTX and just taken delivery of my Samsung G9

Associate
Me too, missed 3080/6800xt/3070 etc....This will go in my main rig until I get a 3080 TUF. Will put my 2060 in a 6700k build and sell it on.

Decent upgrade for your bro from 1660ti, should hang with 2080s if the reviews are legit. Not sure on RT capability yet coimnpared to 2080s, should be better. You selling or giving to your bro?

No plans to sell! :) Well, my old GPU sure but not this one. In regards to reviews, it seems to be at times faster than 2080Ti, at times closer to 2080S. Almost never slower than 2080S at least and very well overclocks. It's just about 10% slower than 3070 and can catch up with OC - but then 3070 can OC a bit as well. For the price - very good purchase, hence I aimed at FE only and decided to skip all the rest, as they're simply too expensive and often worse coolers.

That said, RT is rather weak. So it was in Turing though. Even with DLSS 3060Ti can't keep 60FPS with RT in new Watchdogs for example. But, with DLSS and no RT, this is quite a beast in many games, where default res isn't fast enough, for sure. :)

Back
Top Bottom