• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Nothing happening on Nvidia store for me so far...anyone else?
The various pages for 30x0 cards, including the store, don’t appear to make API calls at the moment, so I don’t know how one would know when stock has gone live currently.

Seems like they will switch it back on within minutes of loading stock, whenever that might be.

Associate
The various pages for 30x0 cards, including the store, don’t appear to make API calls at the moment, so I don’t know how one would know when stock has gone live currently.

Seems like they will switch it back on within minutes of loading stock, whenever that might be.

Last time the API came up about an hour before stock hit. If you have the ability to poll the API (nvidia-sniper) or your own script, then the API coming back up is probably a good indication that they are going to add stock soon.

Associate
Would be quicker to fly over to the US, self-isolate for 2 weeks then queue up overnight at a Micro Center to buy one then fly back!

Associate
I could have sworn it was thrusday last week, in line with the launch dates? 24th then 1st then today? Or actually forget that, it was def Weds. No need to check tonight :D

Associate
I could have sworn it was thrusday last week, in line with the launch dates? 24th then 1st then today? Or actually forget that, it was def Weds. No need to check tonight :D

API went up on Weds for an actual drop on Thursday last week. No API, and no stock button on the page at all yet this week.

Associate
API went up on Weds for an actual drop on Thursday last week. No API, and no stock button on the page at all yet this week.

Yeah this is my memory too. As I refreshed all day from 5:30 and then it dropped right after I stopped, naturally.

Associate
That is of the back of Jansen saying their will be stock shortages into next year - never flat out said they will not be restocking at all. Just that it wouldn't be meeting demand.

Back
Top Bottom