• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
API is down. Has been down for days. Without it they aren't even selling a T-shirt from their shop.

The API coming back up is a reasonable guide for when cards might get dropped, but they certainly won't appear while it's down. The API could come back up minutes or hours before the stock is loaded.

Associate
What an ill thought-out launch.

Nvidia somehow managed to alienate its core customers (early adopters/day 1..etc) to the point of having people ready to buy their product openly say that if AMD's new offering is available they would buy that due to these shortages. Crazy!

Associate
This launch has been a complete and utter joke. I have decided to bail. Will just pick up which ever one is the best price to performance at end of this or early next year.

Associate
I can't believe they can't even manufacture even 500 cards in a week? not even 200? that's only 30 cards a day.is nvidia a basement workshop run by 4 friends? it's not like world has come to an end. every other product line is functioning,even with lowest imaginable yield,they should have been able to make enough to sell once a week at least.
I really want the Big Navi to be decent so I can stay away from this brand.:mad:

Soldato
I can't believe they can't even manufacture even 500 cards in a week? not even 200? that's only 30 cards a day.is nvidia a basement workshop run by 4 friends? it's not like world has come to an end. every other product line is functioning,even with lowest imaginable yield,they should have been able to make enough to sell once a week at least.
I really want the Big Navi to be decent so I can stay away from this brand.:mad:

They're making them by hand like the Russian 3DFX modern board makers.

Associate
I would expect better supply towards the end of Oct/early Nov despite Nvidia's announcement given AMD just showed they are roughly on par with the 3080. Would just gift sales to AMD if not.

Soldato
I would expect better supply towards the end of Oct/early Nov despite Nvidia's announcement given AMD just showed they are roughly on par with the 3080. Would just gift sales to AMD if not.

I hope so. I just need a working workstation before late November when I'm back to work. So if NVIDIA can't deliver, I'll grab AMD Navi if it's there and competes with even just the 3080. It'll likely have 16GB VRAM anyway.

Associate
well I'm sure many of you have seen this but AMD's chief gaming architect Frank Azur on twitter assured to a user's complain that Big Navi won't face the disastrous shortage problem of 3080-3090

Screenshot-2020-10-08-at-21-18-12.png

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/a...problems-that-befell-nvidias-rtx-3080-release

Back
Top Bottom