• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Well I was thinking about buying a 2080ti 2nd hand or a 3080FE but considering how abysmally they have handled this I'm going to be really tempted to get whatever AMD come out with at the end of the month if the performance is anywhere near the same as the 3080.

Associate
3090 fe are getting listed on the rainforest. Obviously currently unavailable but it’s probably a sign that Nvidia are going with them to sell fe outside of North America.

Associate
UK one? I Don't see anything

It doesn’t show up searching. In the discord group I’m in someone spotted it in the Japan store and can now find it in all amazon sites using the product code I believe. Might be nothing or could be a sign Nvidia will use amazon to sell fe cards.

Soldato
Is there an fe edition of the 3070? Looked on the nvidia site and can see a 3070 I assume is an fe and it looks great. Any reason not to go for it assuming one can actually be bought?

Associate
I hope it's not Amazon, really don't like that company + last time I tried to make an account it was flagged and banned for something haha.
So I won't be using them no matter what, hopefully they have some on the uk Nvidia store or OCuK.

Soldato
Averaging between 100-130FPS in Warzone @ 144Hz 3840x2160 during heavy gun fire with the 3080.

Think I’m limited by the CPU as I’ve had to stick a 2700X in while my 3900x is being RMA’d.

Soldato
The big tech sites should consider refusing to review these things. If Nvidia are not going to make them available to buy - even to preorder - then it all starts to look like a sly marketing gimmick, or even a form of bait and switch.
The public are being showcased a product, with buy-in from the media, only to find that they can only purchase an AIB product, which are often inferior or more expensive.

Associate
Definitely won't pay more. £649 is my cap for this gen (3080 FE or Asus TUF (non-OC)). Anything more and I may as well stick to PS5 and XSX.

I may up it to £649.99 but that's about it! :)

Associate
for the better..
the 20GB version will arrive soon,also better / more stable AIB versions,1070,1060 TI and AMD cards,and I'm sure we'll see better prices.

Back
Top Bottom