• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Looks like another round if your quick :p

Yup. I succumbed: 3090 incoming. Yes, I know the 3080 Ti will be almost as good for hundreds of pounds less, but I think the 3090 will have greater longevity.

Yup, my main credit card provider rejected payment twice even though they did the mobile text code check. I was about to explode

I had similar problems ordering from OCUK. Apparently they're a target for scammers and stolen credit cards.

Associate
I got as far as finishing off payment, clicked pay and come back saying something about stock going in and out then refreshed to a “empty basket page” !!

Caporegime
It really is ridiculous having to sit through all this caper, just looking on discord the links had had over 3000 views a piece. It's nothing but luck if you manage to get one.

Back
Top Bottom