• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Thanks for all the tips in this thread about getting telegram app and being signed in.

I slept through the drop but still managed to grab a 3080ti founders.

I think I got one anyway unless they oversold or whatever.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Definitely things must be improving! For me the best 2 cards of Ampere are the 3060 Ti beating the 2080 Super for £369 and the 3080 being considerably faster than the 2080 Ti for £649..

I totally agree with this... I'm finding it interesting that lots of people saying they want a 3070 rather than a 3060Ti.

Associate
I totally agree with this... I'm finding it interesting that lots of people saying they want a 3070 rather than a 3060Ti.
I'm the opposite I bought a 3070 from the previous FE drop. Wanted to get the 3060TI as it's much better value for money. But bit the bullet because I had enough of waiting. Spent £100 more than my original budget and only got slightly better performance. Just hope my 3070 ages better that way I won't feel so bitter.

Soldato
:cry::cry:

If all retailers had the one per person properly in place none of this mess would be possible! :p I do laugh though at the brother/cousin/nephew posts as you are inviting in the vultures.
The difference with the FE cards are for a lot of people it's the only shot they will get at buying a GPU at msrp this generation so I totally get why they have the limits in place and it does sometimes unfairly impact those where genuinely more than one gamer lives in the house but the retailer had no choice to bring in the rules as some people are greedy and think they are entitled to more.

Associate
I've got a Titan Xp myself but I'm selling that to my brother for £369 what I paid for the 3060 Ti so for me a free upgrade and whilst it's not a massive difference as I play at 4k and in newer games (red dead, DOOM, re8 etc) the Ti is a good chunk faster in newer games which has cost me nothing whilst I'll also have new features DLSS Raytracing better temps better acoustics.. personally I'm chuffed! :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I've got a Titan Xp myself but I'm selling that to my brother for £369 what I paid for the 3060 Ti so for me a free upgrade and whilst it's not a massive difference as I play at 4k and in newer games (red dead, DOOM, re8 etc) the Ti is a good chunk faster in newer games which has cost me nothing whilst I'll also have new features DLSS Raytracing better temps better acoustics.. personally I'm chuffed! :D
Yea, but 4GB less VRAM! That's a downgrade mate, not an upgrade! Well, according to some people here anyways :p

Soldato
Careful saying such things here mate. You will be branded greedy :p

Good to see stock getting better.

You're not wrong, I've been trying since before Xmas...Something needed to be done to stop the scalpers, just a shame it stops genuine gamers getting two in the same household...

We play a lot of Co-op PCVR (2x Quests) so the extra power would be nice...

Soldato
60ti is more for 1440p not sure what it's lifespan will be for 4k it's not exactly has much headroom currently at 4k , relying on reducing settings using dlss ?

Soldato
How do i get an FE 30 series at MRSP ? Or is it not possible. Im signed upto stockinformer but dont have a mobile so use email notifications but never seem to get notified of anything lol Its a nightmare. The Nvidia website seems out of stock full time

Soldato
How do i get an FE 30 series at MRSP ? Or is it not possible. Im signed upto stockinformer but dont have a mobile so use email notifications but never seem to get notified of anything lol Its a nightmare. The Nvidia website seems out of stock full time

Hi,

Get the telegram app for your phone and add this contact.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEii3xT81U1A6tLjrQ

It took me 5 days to get one at RRP.

Associate
My cousin got a nice cancellation email from the retailer.

I think because he was around mine, so was using my WiFi (may be IP address related), all other details were his? I have previously ordered a 3080 for my own PC (in Jun 2021).
Oh that does suck is it worth a call to their CS team to see if they can do anything?

Back
Top Bottom