• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3d Mark 06 scores thread

Cheers for the clarification fella's! Thought it was good for a reason. :D

I'll just repost mine Tom, just easier,

Athlon64 3800+ @2.75Mhz
1Gb PC4400 RAM @275Mhz
7800GTX 256Mb @470 \\ 1,250

3DMark06 Score - 4174

SM2.0 - 1856
HDR\SM3.0 - 1827
CPU - 1092

Cheers!

ken1307 said:
kinda nice number I got here :p

Opteron [email protected] , 2x512 Geil Ultra-X , 7800GTX@486/1350

44006ce.png

Compare URL: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=52592

mine again, rite at the top for single core/card (if you minus the GTX 512MB guy:p):D

Last edited:
Just ran this on my x1800 XT, but for some odd reason this happened on the flying boat one THIS

Only does it a couple of times during this test, the rest of the test is fine, im using the latest Cats 6.1s, and ive got every slider to the left for performance.

Happen to anyone else ?

LoadsaMoney said:
Just ran this on my x1800 XT, but for some odd reason this happened on the flying boat one THIS

Only does it a couple of times during this test, the rest of the test is fine, im using the latest Cats 6.1s, and ive got every slider to the left for performance.

Happen to anyone else ?

a bit more info - is everything at stock?

LoadsaMoney said:

Happen to anyone else ?

Just to let you know this also happened on my run on the flying boat sequence. All the other test ran fine and I got a score of abot 3500 ish. I would suggest its a driver issue, but I might (read probably) be wrong.

pieman109 said:
Just to let you know this also happened on my run on the flying boat sequence. All the other test ran fine and I got a score of abot 3500 ish. I would suggest its a driver issue, but I might (read probably) be wrong.

Ah thats good to hear, thanks for that, probably is a driver issue, i got about 3500 odd to. :)

LoadsaMoney said:

Happen to anyone else ?

Slide the texture and mipmap sliders to the right a notch and it will be gone ;)

Opteron 170@ 2.6ghz
2GB gskill @260mhz
Graphics Chipset NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT

3DMark Score 4041 3DMarks
SM 2.0 Score 1583 Marks
SM 3.0 Score 1553 Marks
CPU Score 1963 Marks

Back
Top Bottom