• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3d Mark 06 scores thread

3dmark06.JPG

Third times the charm, :D tweaked cpu and videocard clock settings
addmitedly this is a little bit higher than I'm comfortable with, she is running a little warm :rolleyes:

Hi

Welcome to the forums :)

You need to upload it to a free image hosting site such as ImageShack (http://www.imageshack.us/) and paste the URL of the picture between
. As an example:

http://www.imageshack.us/My3DMarkPic.jpg[ /IMG] (without the extra space between [ and /IMG])

Nice system and score BTW!

Your sig is too big though - you're only allowed 4 lines or a picture, 400x75 pixels, with one line underneath :)

update: more tweaking, still artifact free, smooth and stable

3D Mark Score = 9178
SM2 = 4282
SM3 = 4197
CPU = 2086

AMD X2 4800+ @ 2.75 on air
2GB Corsair DDR XMS3500LL Pro
2 x 7800GTX 512 XFX @ 609/1810

Newb1e said:
update: more tweaking, still artifact free, smooth and stable

3D Mark Score = 9178
SM2 = 4282
SM3 = 4197
CPU = 2086

AMD X2 4800+ @ 2.75 on air
2GB Corsair DDR XMS3500LL Pro
2 x 7800GTX 512 XFX @ 609/1810

Getting near the 10k record now mate wel done

Le Samourai said:
Both AMD and MS Hotfix installed and all the settings in nvidia control panel are at performance rather than quality settings.

And just got 2Gb Geil value.

Tried it again:

SM2.0 1912
HDR/SM3.0 1900
CPU 1673

Probably more of an average there now (I ran the first test first thing this morning) and the 4788 was a high that I'll never be able to repeat at stock! ;)

Thanks for replying matey - I'll give mine a go on that then :)

sunlitsix said:
the record on the orb is 11404 :cool:

thats with a 3449Mhz X2 and 2 7800 GTX's at 729 on the core and 2138 on the mem!

I've hit a wall now - no further :( . I'm quite happy running at these settings day to day... I'm not into suicide runs...

But I'll take my hat of to the guy who got 11k :cool:

Hey, many thanks for doing this btw welshtom... BUT, a few questions if you may to satisfy my curiosity... :D

1. (The most important) you missed my score out :( lol. Post #285 please.

2. Ok, not trying to cause an argument BUT how come "pastymuncher" is third with a score of 6015 when for example compared to me his CPU is slower and his 7800GT is only clocked ~20Mhz more on the core? Yet he has nearly two thousand more points? Is that a typo, as if you look at the scores equivalent they are all 7800GTX SLi rigs.

Cheers bud! :)

Firegod said:
2. Ok, not trying to cause an argument BUT how come "pastymuncher" is third with a score of 6015 when for example compared to me his CPU is slower and his 7800GT is only clocked ~20Mhz more on the core? Yet he has nearly two thousand more points? Is that a typo, as if you look at the scores equivalent they are all 7800GTX SLi rigs.

yep, typo... pastymuncher has SLI according to post #321 :)

Firegod said:
Hey, many thanks for doing this btw welshtom... BUT, a few questions if you may to satisfy my curiosity... :D

1. (The most important) you missed my score out :( lol. Post #285 please.

Cheers bud! :)

He's using 7800gt sli. :)

If your score is after the post where i said i'd updated the tables, it'll be in the next update. if its before my post, repost it ;)

Tom

Back
Top Bottom