• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3d Mark 06 scores thread

Zilla774 said:
get that FX-60 OC'd, its got WAY more to give than at stock. Should be able to push this up to 2.8 on air easily.

yeah i know dude, its just over a day old, so i've even had a god chance to play with it :p i'll post back once i get the cooling sorted.

Now getting

4685 in 3Dmark06 with the following:
Opty 144@ 2.7Ghz
Gskill HZ 2Gb ram @225
X1900XT @stock
36Gb raptor

Now I am gonna see what My Opty 170 can add to the party!!

:D WooHoo - first run

Clipboard01.jpg

Athlon FX57 @ 2.9 Ghz
2GB XMS3500LL
Geforce 7800 GTX @ 490/1250 SLI

6673 3dmarks
SM2 3566
SM3 3408
CPU 1146

Last edited:
GTX-SLI said:
:D WooHoo - first run

3dMark : 6673
SM2.0 -3566
HDR/ SM3.0 - 3408
CPU - 1146
Clipboard01.jpg

Great score, but given the SLI'd GTX's I guess its to be expected

I wonder what you would get with a 170 / fx60 / x2 on that rig - I would guess another 700 or so points at least

FrankJH said:
thats a terrific score for a GT, especially against my opty at 2.7Ghz witha similar card (at the top of the page) didnt even get 4k

I was suprised myself too... Its not fake before anyone starts saying anything like that ;) lol

There is a GT that is higher clocked than mine with an opty @2.9ghz and i score higher :confused: .... very suprised!

Anyone else got good scores with the GT like myself?

I hope I can break the 5k mark when i get some new RAM :)

FrankJH said:

I wonder what you would get with a 170 / fx60 / x2 on that rig - I would guess another 700 or so points at least

Good gues mate i got x2 4400 with sli 7800gtx all spec in sig

FrankJH said:

Interesting thought but I am (and my bank account certainly is) upgraded out - This rig is going to have to keep me smiling for a good while yet !

kinggost said:
How much did it cost you did you get every thing or just that base unit

To be honest I havnt added it all up (probably be ill if I did) - the only items that survived my old machine are the 2 x 250 Hds.. If I am annoyed about anything its that I originally went for an totally aircooled system but I had temp problems. I was using the Zalman 9500 and brought/tried various fans/configs but the noise was awful so bit the bullet and watercooled the CPU. Temps now fine and its very very quiet. However I have 2x 120mm fans 1x Vantac tornado 1 x Vantec Vortex and obviously the Zalman 9500 collecting dust :mad: All that said it was great fun putting it together and finally getting it right - first ever self build so quite chuffed :D

Townlea, that score is.....really really good, even for a GTX......even for a GTX EE.

I got 4100 dead on after i installed a antec vcool, got my card up to 490/1.15 while my processor was at 2.767ghz. I doubt i can squeeze another 50 marks no matter what i do. 4790+...... have you tried doing it again? It could be a fluke.

Back
Top Bottom