3D Prints Gallery

Yes I believe so. I’m still at the download and print stage of my journey without messing too much with the settings. I’ve been toying with infill type and supports settings but that’s about it.

What’s everyone using to upload images? Imgur was my go to but doesn’t seem to be working anymore on the mobile app.

Last edited:
Yes I believe so. I’m still at the download and print stage of my journey without messing too much with the settings. I’ve been toying with infill type and supports settings but that’s about it.

What’s everyone using to upload images? Imgur was my go to but doesn’t seem to be working anymore on the mobile app.

I use https://imgbb.com/ :)

why do you have a ram shelf?
Ha. To be fair it is just a random stick I had on my desk, and that shelf was just printed to put basically anything on.

The whole lot was printed to try and clear my desk of stuff and it worked. Until new random stuff appeared. More work is needed.
I started the 500% stormtrooper from maker world but the hips are very tight.
I the model from thangs a few pages back doesn’t seem to be available anymore.
The hips were tight only my Vader and Stormtroper. Once it is in it was fine but a little brute force an ignorance is required. Tap it in the wrong place and the hips separate from the protruding part too. Ask me how I know.

Could do with a tiny bit more paint but I’ve pretty much finished the Star Destroyer!

This looks great. I wouldn;t even know where to begin painting so I've not bothered.

I did see someone do a 112 hour print of Rex in colour and I kind of need to do it.

Last edited:
Is this the one from Fab365? What scale did you print at and what was the total time?
I saw someone on Youtube printed it at 200% with 10% infill and 0.2mm layer.
Yeah it was the fab365 one. It was 150% which was as big as I could go on the A1 with the biggest price just about fitting

Yeah it was the fab365 one. It was 150% which was as big as I could go on the A1 with the biggest price just about fitting
I am on my last part now and just started, the biggest piece which is going to be my longest print at 17hrs. I stuck with 100% and 0.1 layer height.

Did you find that it was a bit loose between the pieces when connected together?

I am on my last part now and just started, the biggest piece which is going to be my longest print at 17hrs. I stuck with 100% and 0.1 layer height.

Did you find that it was a bit loose between the pieces when connected together?

Yeah I glued it all together with some super glue.

Back
Top Bottom