• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Sky Diver Benchmark Thread

Permabanned
Why is it that my 290 is always about ~5 slower that other 290's, where am i going wrong? Grrrr :p

@ Win8.1, atleast my £140 CPU is only 5% slower than your £260 4770K clock for clock.
I will take that away for comport from my lack of GPU performance if you don't mind, and i have yet to put faster RAM on my setup. :p:D:cool:

You can take the price difference in cpu as a comfort. :)

Faster ram will help reduce score difference.

Soldato
Yes it does, just checked the default custom preset for Firestrike and Sky Diver and they both have tess level 5 at default settings.

I am out keeping the wife happy shopping, Hate mobile browsing so thanks for that :)

:D

"The scene is brought to life with tessellation, particles and advanced post-processing effects."

source

:D. I should have noticed when I ran it really, especially the scene brought to life part.

Soldato
My 2x SLI score at 24/7 settings:

CPU 3930k @ 4.8GHz
GTX780 @ 1183 MHz core
GTX780 @ 1150 MHz core

Score 40,560

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3284323?

Bizarrely with tri-SLI, even though all three cards are detected, my score is almost identical and GPU usage is erratic whereas with 2x SLI, both GPUs utilised near 100%.

Bench is borked for Nvidia multi card set ups :(

Allegedly, new driver releases next week

Back
Top Bottom