• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Sky Diver Benchmark Thread

@LtMatt you have not checked the tables lately.:D

Yes, thanks Kaap sorry if i missed it or you had already added it. Am sure it was not there earlier. :p

Just been playing on Mantle at 1440P with 3x290's (stock) and my [email protected] with that tuned 2400mhz mems. Wow 180-250 fps in metro ZOMG!

That nasty dram leak is still present. Dice really need to fix that badly!!

VApnKR0.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a DICE or amd issue Matt? Cause if it's the former, you could be waiting a long time lol.:D

What sort of fps are you hitting on a cq large map, one with vehicles etc? Find theese better than infantry maps such as metro. Loads more stuff going on.:)

Just noticed when running this bench earlier, it's a lot less power demanding than FS, might give it a quick blast with the gpu's oc'd. Few beer in me and feeling brave.:D

Well that was a no go, my 3dm11 clocks of +90/300 are a no go on this. Driver crash error on the first gpu test.:(

Last edited:
The screenshots looked interesting, so downloaded and gave it a try. Sadly, turns out the lady skydiver does not reveal her face - kind of hoping it would turn out to be Ruby. :)

This is my normal 24/7 setup (didn't overclock the GPUs for this one - yet!):

Score: 32939
Graphics: 67533
Physics: 10466
Combined: 20320

290P (975/1250) crossfire + 2600K (4.6)

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3987130

The screenshots looked interesting, so downloaded and gave it a try. Sadly, turns out the lady skydiver does not reveal her face - kind of hoping it would turn out to be Ruby. :)

This is my normal 24/7 setup (didn't overclock the GPUs for this one - yet!):

Score: 32939
Graphics: 67533
Physics: 10466
Combined: 20320

290P (975/1250) crossfire + 2600K (4.6)

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/3987130

And on the scoreboard.:)

Back
Top Bottom