*** 4K Player Thread ***

Soldato
Cinema screens are slightly wider than tv’s 1:1.85 vs 16:9 which accounts for the difference.

The vertical resolution dictates the quality and both are 2160.

Soldato
I watched WARCRAFT today and was pleasantly surprised by the movie as i wasn't expecting it to be upto much.

Some reviews said the picture was less vibrant that the std blu-ray but i thought it looked excellent and the Atmos track was amazing.

Associate
old news discussed already a while back in this thread. Tesco and some Asda's sell them too. Not cheap though. Been selling them months. In Trinity one in Wakefield they are hidden away slightly amongst the bargain blu rays discs.
only just started to look at them as ill be picking up a X box X

Caporegime
I just got some Front Atmos speakers and now I can't seem to get Atmos to play using the Xbox One S.

The Dolby Atmos app is downloaded and videos play in Atmos if I use that.

Settings are all set correctly on the Xbox - Bitstream, Atmos etc all enabled.

Does the Xbox Blu-ray app still not properly support Atmos? I might have to just bite the bullet and get a dedicated player.

Soldato
I saw that deal as well, and it looks very good if they honour it, I just don't think they will.

That's probably meant to be the price of the new film alone in 4K, they would probably be losing money if they sold it for £25.

However worth a shot if you want the films for sure, worst case scenario they have to cancel it.

Back
Top Bottom