• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

6700 XT Owners Thread

Associate
Soldato
Anyone overclocked theres yet?

Undervolted and overclocked. 1080mV, 2735 max frequency (but it usually hits about 2650 without raising the power limit). Memory at 2138, raised max frequency to 2150. All in the radeon software. Think I could probably drop the voltage some more, but can't be bothered just yet.

Soldato
OP
Undervolted and overclocked. 1080mV, 2735 max frequency (but it usually hits about 2650 without raising the power limit). Memory at 2138, raised max frequency to 2150. All in the radeon software. Think I could probably drop the voltage some more, but can't be bothered just yet.

Mine seems to struggle to run at much more than 2450 ISH. I think it's hitting the power limit I'll try using your settings.

Last edited:
Associate
What I am trying to work out now is which game to buy to really give this card a ride, RDR2 or Cyberpunk. I know both are good games, but trying to decide which will really wow me in the graphics department. Any suggestions?

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
What I am trying to work out now is which game to buy to really give this card a ride, RDR2 or Cyberpunk. I know both are good games, but trying to decide which will really wow me in the graphics department. Any suggestions?

I dont own either of them so cannot say. Although I did complete valahalla and its a RPG with good graphics, the AMD cards love it too. I will pick up these titles at some point also.

Soldato

Been thinking the same! They're both on offer at the moment too..

Soldato
OP
Exactly what I've written. But I've left the power limit so it only draws 185w. This means it doesn't hit the full mhz but still good.
Mine can't do anything like that. Even after tweaking I can't get close to advertised frequencies. It still performs well but seems like a weaker card than the reference model.

Soldato
OP
Tried your ones, also tried only raising the power limit, tried various voltage and frequency settings. Best results so far are around 1115mv and 2685 MHz. That gets me close to 2500mhz with occasional spikes towards 2600 MHz

Back
Top Bottom