• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7970/50 Arctic Accelero Users

It doesn't say out of stock anymore. It's disappeared from the listings completely.

Is this the end of it's time here?

Now says this under the card. Not looking good.

Oh dear god what have i done.

WeeBey.gif

Oh dear.

Well, we either made it through or we didn't. We'll have to see what the next email says.
It wouldn't be so bad if there were any decent 7950's about these days.

If we are SOL on these, maybe OcUK could sort us out one of the B-grade ones with a proper warranty as a goodwill thing? Doubt it somehow and they're probably crap clockers amongst other things, hence being returned...

Does 'In the warehouse queue' mean that it's actually been picked off the shelf or that it's waiting to be picked off the shelf and if there are none left, you get an update saying oops?

Last edited:
Oh dear.

Well, we either made it through or we didn't. We'll have to see what the next email says.
It wouldn't be so bad if there were any decent 7950's about these days.

If we are SOL on these, maybe OcUK could sort us out one of the B-grade ones with a proper warranty as a goodwill thing? Doubt it somehow and they're probably crap clockers amongst other things, hence being returned...

OcuK might get more of these cards in. I shed a tear last time they sold out and then suddenly a week or two later they were back in stock. I bet this is their number 1 selling 7970. Amongst the fastest and cheapest 7970 card any where.

However i fear that both of you are SOL and tomorrow you will get an email informing you as such. My heart goes out to Petey. We had big plans for that card.

Although on the whole the OC's have done us proud, I imagine the stock 70 will do the same job.

I think it's just a different bios/shroud used, there is no distinguishable difference from what Iv'e seen, don't think they were even speed binned as I haven't heard of any reference not getting to the OC's clocks.

If there's none ask OcUK if they can give you a reference one in it's place for the same deal?

Good luck nonetheless lads.

Although on the whole the OC's have done us proud, I imagine the stock 70 will do the same job.

I think it's just a different bios/shroud used, there is no distinguishable difference from what Iv'e seen, don't think they were even speed binned as I haven't heard of any reference not getting to the OC's clocks.

I don't buy it Tommy. The results of the benchmark threads speak for themselves.

However putting my bias aside, i do agree.

Back
Top Bottom