** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Soldato
Girlfriend has decided to go to the gym, luckily good old DPD I can divert driver Gregg to my neighbour, should be arriving just after 12. Just pray the neighbours are in now.

On the lookout for a PSU, case and GPU. Do we reckon anything above a 600w will do the job, might do Xfire in the future.

Associate
Is it just my eyes or is this a bent pin?

It just jumped straight out at me as soon as i took the cover off because it doesn't look quite in line, I've not seen one before so thought i'd ask before i continued!

20161229_115733_zps1tgwunth.jpg

Caporegime
Its a bent pin, but it doesn't look like it is bent enough to cause an issue. I'd personally try it (or bend it back), but obviously get confirmation from Gibbo/someone as to what they want you to do. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Its a bent pin, but it doesn't look like it is bent enough to cause an issue. I'd personally try it (or bend it back), but obviously get confirmation from Gibbo/someone as to what they want you to do. :)

I'd personally just plonk the CPU in it as it is and then run prime or whatever it is these days and if all OK be happy with it.

It looks bent but not enough to touch another pin and cause a short. :)

Associate
Got mine delivered today literally a few minutes ago.

Box seemed ok with no signs of damage however.

Rather dissappointed with the lack of packaging. Radiators were not packaged up and just left to float about in the box. 1 radiator was rather damaged.

See pics for the damage. Think ill give them a call.

Associate
Got mine and it looks like I got lucky.

Each fan was individually wrapped with a generous portion of bubble wrap as was the radiator. Everything else also had some bubble wrapping, backed up with those air bag thingy's cushioning the sides.

Three bags of haribo too ;)

Caporegime
Got mine and it looks like I got lucky.

Each fan was individually wrapped with a generous portion of bubble wrap as was the radiator. Everything else also had some bubble wrapping, backed up with those air bag thingy's cushioning the sides.

Three bags of haribo too ;)

Hmmmmmm, in that case OcUK have either changed their packing practices or they've got a bad packer there. Need rooting out if so as it will stop a lot of damage being done...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Got mine delivered today literally a few minutes ago.

Box seemed ok with no signs of damage however.

Rather dissappointed with the lack of packaging. Radiators were not packaged up and just left to float about in the box. 1 radiator was rather damaged.

See pics for the damage. Think ill give them a call.

That looks battered. Should have a good case for a replacement there!

Back
Top Bottom