• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

8Packs no BS testing Intel 8700K and Z370 with Delid 5ghz and above available from OCUK.

OcUK Staff
OP
Do you happen to know if this applies to the 4.7 / 4.8 GHz OcUK Gaming Extreme4 / DEFCON 1C Taichi bundles also? I asked Ian in another thread but he hasn't seen it and I'm itchy to order. Also (in case Ian does see this), do the binned CPUs (eg 5.0Ghz) come with normal Grizzly TIM for life so to speak, or are they liquid metal that needs reapplying periodically?
These are not delid. 5g plus 8Pack are.

Permabanned
And a 2 year warranty.

All Caseking-modified Intel® processors from the brands of the 8 or King Mod are originally Tray delivery variants without boxed packaging and without a CPU cooler. Direct warranty service from the manufacturer Intel® can generally not be used with such OEM CPUs. For this reason, Caseking assumes a two-year guaranty, which exceeds the requirements of the legally required liability for defects (warranty), and guarantees its functionality and the modifications we have promoted within the scope of the (possibly extended) specifications.

Permabanned
What's the value added tax?You do realize it's £550 before tax. I might be going over to Germany next year, could replace the cheap booze and tobacco with coffeelake and make me some money back here lol.

And the disclaimer lol

Last edited:
Associate
Hi, so I am starting to test that binned 5.1. Haven't OCCED in ages. Got 4x3600mhz 8pack ram and gigabyte gaming 7.
VCCIO to 1.05,
SA 1.05,
Uncore 44 ratio,
CPU ratio 51,
VCore loadline set to turbo,
v-td disabled
think the rest is on auto (EDIT: all power saving features are off, like EIST and c states, dont know if this is still a thing in 2017 though, should I tweak anything else?)

Two things concern me with the following screenshot.
one: VID seems to max to 1.431 when vcore was set at 1.35.
two: The temps seem SUPER low considering i'm on air (granted, noctua NHd15 but still, at 1.35 volts...). I used to have a 4770k and temp were a lot more insane.

JmneL7u.png
ixwVJw

Last edited:
Associate
If by llc you mean VCore Loadline Calibration then thats already on Turbo (Took me 30 minutes to figure out you have to type "Turbo" on the Gigabyte mobo as there is no drop down like the other settings, wtf?!

If its supposed to spike like that then i'm ok, but seems a bit scary as it can hit 1.43+

As for temperature I guess i never had a delided before so am all round VERY impressed and if i was hesitant with the purchase before, am definitely not now.

OcUK Staff
OP
^^ No need to worry its fine mate. I tested at 1.45 still fine.... I delidded many of these myself all pretty consistent.

8Pack Dimms stable 3866 and 4K Z370 on AsRock Taichi and upto 3866mhz M10H testing 4K M10H now.

Back
Top Bottom