• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
More boxes! Ok.. I'll stop now, before this becomes a box thread :D

B61J_IRIMAMPQzT.jpg:large

Fantastic customer service

Just RMA'd 1 of my 970's and the money +more will be straight back in to OCUK along with all other future purchases and recommendations.

Shame other companys don't have the same customer service as another etailer is refusing to accept my return until Nvidia speaks out to them. They will regret this in the future as everyone will remember what OCUK has done for us the customer and show great loyalty to them.

Asked this previously in both customer service and here but haven't seen a response.

Hi Gibbo -

I got issued a replacement MSI 970GTX today from OcUK (was in the shop at 8.30am) . Would it be possible to drop it back into the shop next week for a refund to be able to purchase another card as a replacement.

Just want to clarify whether the MSI offer still applies - the RMA replacement is still completely intact :) (except the fan sticker)

Hi gibbo, I'm looking to try get a refund for my MSI GTX 970, As I am looking to try get a 980. What would be the best way to get this started? I'm going to be buying from OCUK again and give you guys the money. I understand that replies from the web note can take 24hours so I guess I'm best waiting until the start of next week.

Last edited:
Hi gibbo, I'm looking to try get a refund for my MSI GTX 970, As I am looking to try get a 980. What would be the best way to get this started? I'm going to be buying from OCUK again and give you guys the money. I understand that replies from the web note can take 24hours so I guess I'm best waiting until the start of next week.

You need to setup an RMA, return the card. Then you will get a full refund, and then do a brand new order for the 980.

Asked this previously in both customer service and here but haven't seen a response.

Hi Gibbo -

I got issued a replacement MSI 970GTX today from OcUK (was in the shop at 8.30am) . Would it be possible to drop it back into the shop next week for a refund to be able to purchase another card as a replacement.

Just want to clarify whether the MSI offer still applies - the RMA replacement is still completely intact :) (except the fan sticker)

Yes of course.

Webnote/call RMA or post in CS, they shall sort you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom