A 10 hour walk (the Jay Slater thread)...

Don

Weird story
It’s interesting to see this sort of stuff creep into the media, last week the BBC were doing their usual it’s all conspiracy guff on social media then never said what was and why it wasn’t true.

Soldato

Weird story

Dumb *** tax... if you're going to flex a rolex, make sure you're rolling deep, if not; you will get it taxed from you.

I've heard stories of a local drug dealer going to jamica, getting stopped at the airport by yardlies and robbed of everything expect for his passport and boxers.

I have serval "high end" watches... but when I'm going on holiday I rock a Casio, not even one of the g-shocks.. a bog standard casio. Gone are the days where I was foolish enough to rock an Omega or Tag..

Associate
Dumb *** tax... if you're going to flex a rolex, make sure you're rolling deep, if not; you will get it taxed from you.

I've heard stories of a local drug dealer going to jamica, getting stopped at the airport by yardlies and robbed of everything expect for his passport and boxers.

I have serval "high end" watches... but when I'm going on holiday I rock a Casio, not even one of the g-shocks.. a bog standard casio. Gone are the days where I was foolish enough to rock an Omega or Tag..

“Make sure you’re rolling deep”

OMG you are so baller.

Last edited:
Soldato

Risky even in London these days.

Associate

Top revenue earner here

Back
Top Bottom