A 10 hour walk (the Jay Slater thread)...

Caporegime
so now its reported one of the 2 guys he met at the remote AIRBNB property is convicted drug dealer....

all this rolex talk must be making him nervous

These young men are part of a larger London gang who hopefully now realise that Cardiff is not a soft touch and that they should stay out of South Wales. We will continue to work with the community to target drug dealers
We know where they went

oh look theres a photo of him on that article, it states he was sentenced to 9 years.... I bet he served about 4 and was on the streets again

Scum hanging around with Scum, police lied to... no wonder they stopped the search... its a waste of space...

If they were honest from the start maybe the police would have not let those guys leave the country....

Last edited:
Soldato
so now its reported one of the 2 guys he met at the remote AIRBNB property is convicted drug dealer....

We know where they went

oh look theres a photo of him on that article, it states he was sentenced to 9 years.... I bet he served about 4 and was on the streets again

Scum hanging around with Scum, police lied to... no wonder they stopped the search... its a waste of space...

If they were honest from the start maybe the police would have not let those guys leave the country....

Those mug shots are brilliant for self esteem and reminding yourself that you're not as ugly as you previously thought :D

Man of Honour

We know where they went

Rolex probably means drugs. So maybe he ripped off some drug dealers and paid the price for it.

Caporegime
Those mug shots are brilliant for self esteem and reminding yourself that you're not as ugly as you previously thought :D
yea

0aIakHM.jpeg

totally not a big time drug dealer who organised country lines dealing in wales and got 9 years.
Rolex are Es with the Rolex logo... only the media is dumb and things its a real rolex...

The guy obviously setup an operation over there.... Jay either was dealing for the guy or robbed someone who was...

Jays now either kidnapped for ransom or dead....

The best thing is the media claiming internet sleuths and conspiracy theorists should shut up, and let the arm chair experts in the news studio uncover the truth.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It also makes sense why he would run into the mountains and not stick to the roads because he was running away from someone.

Regardless as a detective it is obviously going to raise eyebrows that he has gone to a secluded Airbnb with a guy that did serious crime for drug trafficking.

Last edited:
Soldato
Concerning Ayub Qassim, the fact that he got the longest sentence of 9 years would indicate that he was the main ringer leader of those convicted.

This contains what he has said about the case...
Ayub Qassim invited Jay back to the remote holiday cottage near the village of Masca after a night out in Playa de las Americas.
“He came to my Airbnb alive and he left my Airbnb alive,” he told the MailOnline.
He added: “I let the geezer stay at mine because he had nowhere else to go, his friends had all left him. I know Jay, through friends, I’m not going to bring someone back to mine if I don’t know them.
“I’m doing the geezer a favour and now my face is all over the news. It’s a bit mental. I haven’t even done anything.”

I would guess the Spanish police did their job properly so they would have found out fairly soon about Qassim's conviction. It would explain why he did not leave on his scheduled flight.

The whole thing wreaks like a fish market.

Last edited:
Soldato
He seems like the loudmouth liability sort of criminal which Joe Pesci would bump off before everyone gets nicked.

Last edited:
Soldato
It also makes sense why he would run into the mountains and not stick to the roads because he was running away from someone.

Regardless as a detective it is obviously going to raise eyebrows that he has gone to a secluded Airbnb with a guy that did serious crime for drug trafficking.
Or maybe he was so out of his face that he thought the mountains could be a shortcut, ‘as the crow flies’ and had no idea it would take 10 hours.

Not quite the same as being a druggie stuck in the outback of Tenerife but I was a drunken walker when I was younger. Pre-uber days if I couldn’t get a hold of a taxi quickly enough(or didn’t want to pay) I’d just start walking home, I think the longest was 7 miles. Maybe if I’d had a Rolex, things wouldn’t have worked out so well.. :D

Back
Top Bottom