A 10 hour walk (the Jay Slater thread)...

Soldato
Rolex probably means drugs. So maybe he ripped off some drug dealers and paid the price for it.

yea

0aIakHM.jpeg

totally not a big time drug dealer who organised country lines dealing in wales and got 9 years.
Rolex are Es with the Rolex logo... only the media is dumb and things its a real rolex...

The guy obviously setup an operation over there.... Jay either was dealing for the guy or robbed someone who was...

Jays now either kidnapped for ransom or dead....

The best thing is the media claiming internet sleuths and conspiracy theorists should shut up, and let the arm chair experts in the news studio uncover the truth.

where's the ransom demands?!

*ahem* (from earlier in thread) ;)

Sounds like the drug dealers that he went with still haven't received the "ransom" for the £17k of drugs he lost.... Hence the GoFundMe.. Then again, this is all gossip and hearsay ;)

Caporegime
id say case closed find a body with a bullet in the back of his head in a few years.
The photo on the doorstep just seems bizarre to me.

who takes a photo of someones doorstep?? it's almost as if he was told to do it...
yea jay you can go, take a photo of the doorstep on your way out so your friends know you left safely.

jay leaves.

A quick phone call and some guy is coming to collect him.. probably something he was worried about at the bus stop...

those 2 drug dealers flying out there for a few days checking on their assets and probably taking cash etc to somewhere safe and giving out more pills.
they will have contacts all over the place... it'd be easy to get someone to abduct jay. even if they weren't directly involved and that never happened, the fear of it caused him to not travel along roads.

one way or another they are directly involved.

The main guy was clearly running county lines drug operations in the UK.

it's bonkers the media doesn't think some guy going back with drug lords is relevant at all

Last edited:
Caporegime
Jay left the rental property feeling scared.

Yeah, no ****. F with the wrong people.

Maybe the police got something undercover on them already and this would mess up a lot of previous work.

Hes deffo either been dealt with for being a **** or "had an accident" while so off his face, accident being caused by these 2 chaps too.

either way.. careface

Caporegime
Has anyone tried walking around with a rolex on their arm to try and tempt him out yet? :cry:

Anyone wearing one will be assumed to be fake surely.. 12 quid a watch at the beach?

Police warn deaths may be linked to dangerous stimulants in green, white or yellow pills with Rolex, Mitsubishi or star logos

Police warning over 'Speckled Rolex' ecstasy pills after one man dies

Wonder if theres a link between Rolex and a bag of pills known to be used by clubbers.

I wonder if the airbnb guys were dealers he owed money to... yea jay you can leave lol...

our friend will get you down the road, but make sure you post a photo of the doorstep as you leave so the world knows you left here alive and well.

Rolex is slang for cocaine, allegedly.

Soldato
those 2 drug dealers flying out there for a few days checking on their assets and probably taking cash etc to somewhere safe and giving out more pills.
they will have contacts all over the place... it'd be easy to get someone to abduct jay. even if they weren't directly involved and that never happened, the fear of it caused him to not travel along roads.
The weird bit is the police saying "nothing to see here" with those known dealers

Man of Honour
The weird bit is the police saying "nothing to see here" with those known dealers
Tourism and money - they'll want to play down anything unsavoury.

In 2022, the United Kingdom was the most important tourism source market for the Canary Island of Tenerife. Close to 2.3 million British tourists visited this Spanish island that year,

Soldato
I do yes.
So it’s all just hearsay/bs at this point? I thought from what the other poster was saying there was more concrete evidence to suggest a kidnapping.

The kidnapping thing seems a bit far fetched and presumably requires organised people to have him stashed in a safehouse somewhere.

As it's entirely credible that a dumb criminal would do dumb criminal things, I can absolutely imagine that he ****** off some other wrong 'uns. It seems there's a chance that he was murdered/dumped in the wilds, but it's more likely that either because he was trying to get away in a hurry, or just making bad decisions, he left the road by himself. Then probably fell down the first big hole or steep ravine that he came across.

Soldato
The kidnapping thing seems a bit far fetched and presumably requires organised people to have him stashed in a safehouse somewhere.

As it's entirely credible that a dumb criminal would do dumb criminal things, I can absolutely imagine that he ****** off some other wrong 'uns. It seems there's a chance that he was murdered/dumped in the wilds, but it's more likely that either because he was trying to get away in a hurry, or just making bad decisions, he left the road by himself. Then probably fell down the first big hole or steep ravine that he came across.
I know all that dude and fully agree. I was just curious as to where the ransom thing was coming from as it seemed a couple of posters were suggesting it was more than just rumour/gossip/nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom