A 10 hour walk...

Soldato
Not sure how much truth there is in it, but comments on YouTube seem to suggest some sort of drug mule/dealing angle to this.

Eg see comments here

Looking at that girl's FB page she does go on a lot of holidays.... I know some of my nieces are bad, but they tend to go on family holiday, girl's holiday and then one with their BF... but this little lady is non-stop,

Has anyone actually checked the bogs for him? one year I was in Malia at the best sunday lunch (if you know, you know).. and I was ****ing minging from the night before and went to the toliets. It had air con in the loo.. so I sat down... next thing I knew I was woken up by one of my mates shouting at me over the toilet cubicle and 2 hours have passed.. lol... one of the best naps I've ever had and I made sure I tired the draw strings on my shorts before sitting down on the loo..

Soldato
I just feel awful about this one. I think I'm going to light a candle tonight in memory. It had the chav storyline, it had the family involvement, the interviews, the surprise bed ending and the memes. This is just some cheap stunt abroad. Karen Matthews will always burn brightest.

Associate
Is it wrong to hope he is found dead after getting stuck to a cactus ?

MlK9ZPO.jpeg

Soldato
should be something election related in those odds - this was an unexpected survival story today

----------

lost ability to navigate w/o a mobile - this aspect of mobile phones was in the news this week too -

If spatial navigation is such an essential element to healthy aging and mental activity, why surrender this critical skill to our phones? By following a set of digital turn-by-turn directions, GPS navigation apps treat us as passive passengers rather than active explorers, removing our agency to make decisions. In turn this inhibits our ability to create proper mental maps of the surrounding environment, and negatively impacts the hippocampus, which is critical for brain health

( irrespective - phones remain useless for navigating if you do any rock climbing )

Soldato
( The shark has moved to the Seine .. obviously hasn't seen the trailer for new movie about an attack during the olympics )

Associate
Unfortunately its that time of year where we lose a few young lads on their 1st Med holiday abroad , falling off balconys , drowning in late night pool shannanigans, fighting bouncers etc.

A bit harsh but its basically the Isle of Man TT Races for chavs.

Back
Top Bottom