A 10 hour walk...

Soldato
What's it supposed to be for even?

Is anyone doing some TikTok dances yet to help find the kid too?

I think it’s for her babysitter while she stays out there partying looking for her mate.

There’s all sorts of stories, saying that the two blokes has him up for ransom.. that it’s the amount that they owe the blokes for drugs..

But the official line is to hire a private detective and a helicopter to look for him.

Personally, I say just set up a line of Charlie and is noise will get him home.

Caporegime
There’s all sorts of stories, saying that the two blokes has him up for ransom.. that it’s the amount that they owe the blokes for drugs..

But the official line is to hire a private detective and a helicopter to look for him.

Yeah, I saw some tweets with some story about drug dealing and organised criminals but (at least from least the way it was described) it sounded like BS.

Soldato
https://twitter.com/bunnyhopflop/status/1803551686041972772 - have a look through the replies to that Tweet…
absolute gold but this one made chuckle extra hard (as much because of the chaps comment - Marty Mc-not-so-fly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )

hKW7jZl.jpeg

Associate
I keep seeing this on social media regarding the go fund me etc.

What's actually happened?

Going to be abit harsh if they find out he's ended up like poor Mosley or something.

Last edited:
Associate
I keep seeing this on social media regarding the go fund me etc.

What's actually happened?

Going to be abit harsh if they find out he's ended up like poor Mosley or something.
It's turned into a meme circus (an hilarious one tbh) because the lad in question is also a wrong'un that has previous for running around with a machete that he's used in anger.

Caporegime
It's turned into a meme circus (an hilarious one tbh) because the lad in question is also a wrong'un that has previous for running around with a machete that he's used in anger.

Wait what is that based on? I tried seeing if there were any updates on Twitter by searching his name this morning and it was a load of questionable bots with links to questionable sites all with a tweet about some machete incident.

Anyway some more Facebook suggestions:

Someone thought Google Maps is updated daily or something... but searched in the wrong island anyway:

Stop the euros out of respect as he's a football fan:

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom