A 10 hour walk...

Soldato
Who meets two "random blokes" at a rave and goes back to their gaff 40mins away? It's a drug deal gone gone south or they broke him in a threesome.
I was offered to shag a bird I was with in front of a bloke and his wife on a night out in central once. Crazier things have happened than people meeting up/crashing at each others places.

Soldato
It was 8am in the morning.

Yeah think people aren’t grasping the time line here. He went back to their place at like 6:30, posted a snap chat at 7:30 at their residence, then was waiting for a bus home at like 8:30. He didn’t go anywhere to sleep.

Caporegime
The mother has posted an update on the gofundme page

There’s also a comment from a donator calling them out.

Perhaps I’m being overly cynical here but I just don’t get the need for it or why they immediately set one up. Surely raising funding would be the last thing on your mind?

I just don't get why they need £30k+?

Flights are £300-400 at most, hotel stay for two weeks probably less than a grand. What is the money actually for?

Caporegime
30k makes the whole thing look like a scam.

Maybe it isn't. But that 30k is absolutely cashing in on such an event.

As others have said. What does 30k do.
Its far too much to get the family out there.. Not that it'd help anyway. And it won't have any impact on the search.

Really pulls the whole thing into "is it a scam?" and "the go fund me it's a cash grab" territory.

Soldato
30k makes the whole thing look like a scam.

Maybe it isn't. But that 30k is absolutely cashing in on such an event.

As others have said. What does 30k do.
Its far too much to get the family out there.. Not that it'd help anyway. And it won't have any impact on the search.

Really pulls the whole thing into "is it a scam?" and "the go fund me it's a cash grab" territory.
They didn't set out to militantly gather £30k. Blame the population being suckered into it if you have an issue. It is quite the achievement to hit that number (whether it is justified or not).

Caporegime
They didn't set out to militantly gather £30k. Blame the population being suckered into it if you have an issue. It is quite the achievement to hit that number (whether it is justified or not).

Ah yes. But the target got bumped up.

I totally blame the public. Some of the people on that Facebook group are.. Dense.

Same as only fans stuff. Don't blame the creators. It's the suckers paying for it

Soldato
Fairly sure the target was 30k and they had quickly hit £25k in the first 2 days of it going live.

Caporegime
Who meets two "random blokes" at a rave and goes back to their gaff 40mins away? It's a drug deal gone gone south or they broke him in a threesome.

He is a 19 year old kid and more than likely a really stupid one. I went to many random houses for "after parties" when I was his age. Although doing this abroad does seem a bit odd. Saying that he hacked at someone with a machete so I guess he has no fear.

Soldato
Being dehydrated / hung over and on a massive come down probably from drug use but he must be a grade A moron not to just follow the bus route on foot. Flat tarmac road with a chance of passing motorist etc. Looks like he tried a shortcut through rough terrain and got rekt.

Back
Top Bottom