A battlefield2 thread

Associate
It's still up and running but absolutely full of cheats . Admin will ban you for even suggesting someone is hacking as most of them are doing it themselves. Im still playing but without anti cheat system and nodys running the servers it's a little frustrating to say the least . Oh I have over 5000 hours on the game

Soldato
It's still up and running but absolutely full of cheats . Admin will ban you for even suggesting someone is hacking as most of them are doing it themselves. Im still playing but without anti cheat system and nodys running the servers it's a little frustrating to say the least . Oh I have over 5000 hours on the game

it can be bad on some servers but the super@infantry servers are well liked after generally. I still prefer to play with cheats then no bf2 like EA planned. The game is the best of the bf series.

10 year old video but still funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ljZ5HYxJA

Soldato
it can be bad on some servers but the super@infantry servers are well liked after generally. I still prefer to play with cheats then no bf2 like EA planned. The game is the best of the bf series.

10 year old video but still funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ljZ5HYxJA

I'll be honest I haven't come across any cheaters.... I usually finish top 3 each round.

But yes 100%, I'm just glad to be running around in bf2 world!

wow its been five years since someone posted in this thread

11 years later, I still love the game, just can't let this one go its my favourite after Mario and Zelda. Its my favourite pc game. In play mostly Karkand ands infantry only. Hope the game lives on for many years to come, will be sad to seen it die.

Same, there's no question for me... BF2 will always be my number 1!

Has anyone read the opening comments of this thread.... epic haha!

Soldato
My fav game atm. :)

Got tired of bf1942 + expansion packs and sold em, but now Im back. Still need to get l33t with a chopper tbh.

I actually prefer the server which runs only city maps, but it always seems to be full and I havent seen it since installing 1.12 either.

Im not one for being forced to buy an expansion either. I bought road to rome for the original bf1942 and that wasnt as good as normal bf1942 or desert combat for some reason.
I have 172 replies in this thread. :) Scratch that 173!
http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=BF2PlayerStats&bf2id=47072977

Caporegime
Awesome game - available free from the BF2 revive site too if you don’t have a copy, along with all the expansion maps.

Yes a bit more cheating than back in the day imo but, still no where near the spawn kill fest that BF3,4 & 1 can all be.

One of the best Battlefield games, I wish they’d graphically update it but otherwise leave it as is.

Permabanned
Reinstalled last night just played on the infantry only server Karkand.

Apart from the grenade and radio spam, still very entertaining.

The radio spam made me leave. Must be a way to turn it off.

Soldato
Reinstalled last night just played on the infantry only server Karkand.

Apart from the grenade and radio spam, still very entertaining.

The radio spam made me leave. Must be a way to turn it off.
I know we can play on revive and I have been doing but can I just say.

I truly miss the golden days of this game, what a time.

Guys i really fancy playing this in a squad... let me know if you fancy a game.... I long for the immortal words of "YOU'RE THE FINEST SQUAD I'VE EVER SEEN".

Back
Top Bottom