A HIGH FPS GAMERS DREAM: INTEL 8086K & 9900K BUNDLES WITH FREE STUFF!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

For those who want insanely high FPS to go with 144-240Hz refresh monitors or need a CPU that can power the latest 2080Ti, even in SLI, then you need frequency, so OcUK has put together a pair of bundle deals to try and offset the current high cost Intel processors are selling for generally world wide.

Both are these bundles are capable of 5.0GHz and high memory speeds as the Aorus memory kit uses Samsung B Die so also has some overclocking potential.

The bundles come with the following FREE items:

Gigabyte UD Pro 512GB SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Toshiba 3D NAND Solid State Drive @ £79.99 inc VAT

GP-GSTFS30512GTTD, 512GB Gigabyte UD Pro, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 3D NAND technology, Read 530MB/s, Write 500MB/s, 80K/75K IOPS, 3yr Warranty

Only £79.99 inc VAT - FREE WITH BELOW BUNDLES!

ORDER NOW

Intel Starter Pack - Call of Duty 4 Black OPS, Killing Floor 2, Evasion & Adobe Bundle @ £149.99 inc VAT

Intel Starter Pack enthusiast speciality bundle including Call of Duty 4 Black OPS, Killing Floor 2, Evasion and Adobe games/software FREE with qualifying Intel processors.

Only £149.99 inc VAT - FREE with both bundles!

ORDER NOW

Intel Starter Pack - Battlefield 1, Paladins & PUBG Plus Exclusive In Game Content @ £149.95 inc VAT

Battlefield 1, Paladins & PUBG Plus Exclusive In Game Content and more Free with Selected Intel i5 & i7 CPUs

Only £149.95 inc VAT - FREE with both bundles!

ORDER NOW

Promo Bundle - Intel Core i9 9900K, Aorus Z390 Master, Aorus 16GB RGB RAM **FREE 512GB SSD** @ £1,049.99 inc VAT

Bundle Contains Intel Core i9 9900K Tray Processor with 5.0GHz Turbo, Aorus Z390 Master RGB Motherboard, 16GB Aorus RGB 3200MHz Memory, FREE Gigabyte 512GB SATA SSD

Only £1,049.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Promo Bundle - Intel Core i7 8086K, Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming Wifi, 16GB RGB RAM **FREE 512GB SSD** @ £799.99 inc VAT

Bundle Contains Intel Core i7 8086K Anniversary Edition Processor with 5.0GHz Turbo, Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming WIFI RGB Motherboard, 16GB Gigabyte RGB 3200MHz Memory, FREE Gigabyte 512GB SATA SSD

Only £799.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

When you factor in all the FREE software and the FREE 3D NAND Gigabyte SSD, these bundles are absolutely unbeatable and help bring the value back to Intel. :)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP

The memory in my opinion is the best RGB kit on the market, OK yes some of the super-fast and equally expensive G.Skill kits will clock to 4000MHz plus, but that also requires a great IMC. These Gigabyte kits guarantee B Die, they tend to hit 3600-3733MHz in Intel platforms and you also get the dummy modules so you can fill all 4 banks and I think they are the best looking and most classy modules yet.

The Master motherboard I've don't have personal experience with yet, but again it looks a solid mainboard, its not an extreme overclocking board, but it is very capable, but again at the same time does not cost £500 like some of the crazy OC boards are fetching.

It is about offering a bundle that can run 5.0GHz all cores with a top cooler, 3200-3733MHz tight latency memory and look great whilst doing so and also representing some value which is not so easily done with anything Intel at the moment, but these pair of bundles I feel to bring value and Intel back into the same sentence. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Able to sell on ? Cover costs?

@Gibbo VRM seems to do very well, better then what was told ...

https://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/gigabyte_z390_aorus_master_review,20.html

From what Gigabyte tell me the Aorus Master is rated to run a 9900K at 5.2GHz 24/7 stable, so it seems a pretty sorted mainboard. Of course they do the Extreme and Asus and MSI will have extreme boards but in reality they are totally unnecessary for 99% of users and really are for more extreme users wanting to push really high CPU and RAM overclocks.

Soldato
Will this beat or equal any potential upcoming Black Friday bundle?

Guessing that depends on intel and their production issues , more people buy the i9 the great chance of demand out atripping supply and prices increasing .
Ram and SSD on a slow trickle down which we've seen last few months which is good .
Question is when do AMD prices start creeping up or if AMD caught on early and increased production ...

more reviews on master's VRM

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/8...-master-intel-motherboard-review/index10.html

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Will this beat or equal any potential upcoming Black Friday bundle?

That depends on Intel, lets remember OcUK is one of the very few stockist worldwide of 9900K, that is how short it is, so come November our stock might be run out, who knows.

Man of Honour
That depends on Intel, lets remember OcUK is one of the very few stockist worldwide of 9900K, that is how short it is, so come November our stock might be run out, who knows.

Guessing the value on some of those included bundles goes through some kind of random number generator? Surely PUBG, Paladins and Battlefield 1 can't be £150 even on the most expensive market?

OcUK Staff
OP
Guessing the value on some of those included bundles goes through some kind of random number generator? Surely PUBG, Paladins and Battlefield 1 can't be £150 even on the most expensive market?

Intel the values and they would have been set at the time they announced the bundle which was some months ago.

The value end of day is whatever you perceive it to be, the game bundles have zero impact on the prices we charge as they are supplied to us at zero cost, but for many customers they like the free software bundles as they are games they do not own, so a nice bonus.

Man of Honour
Intel the values and they would have been set at the time they announced the bundle which was some months ago.

The value end of day is whatever you perceive it to be, the game bundles have zero impact on the prices we charge as they are supplied to us at zero cost, but for many customers they like the free software bundles as they are games they do not own, so a nice bonus.

That's fair, nice to have for free but feels like Intel being super optimistic in terms of value, you are of course right that anything for free is better than nothing but they really shouldn't put some arbatory value to it if months down the line the values are like 40% or more off, all other vendors do the same and I often wonder where they pull the values from or if they just make them up :)

Back
Top Bottom