** Acme [Akagi] bought a pink estate car - E30 325i project log! **

Acme, I don't know a single person who has ever stuck to their annual mileage limit, and I don't know a single insurer that's ever checked it... If you don't have telematics box then why on earth are you so bothered about it?
When I had my MX5 on a limited mileage policy, they asked for the mileage each year when I renewed

When I had my MX5 on a limited mileage policy, they asked for the mileage each year when I renewed

Same here, though I know i'll be a good few thousand under the limit. I made sure I had a larger limit than I thought I would need, for scenarios like Acme's. For what it's worth, increasing from my current 5k limit to a 7k limit would have cost me around £25.

You might as well enjoy running the BMW before it has to come off the road to have all the rot sorted. It looked fairly serious on some of the photos. It won't be long before the MOT man gets out the bazzazer and prods holes arl ower.

Same here, though I know i'll be a good few thousand under the limit. I made sure I had a larger limit than I thought I would need, for scenarios like Acme's. For what it's worth, increasing from my current 5k limit to a 7k limit would have cost me around £25.

Interesting. Who are your insurers?

For me, I'm using Greenlight (who have me underwritten by Highway, who are themselves a subsidiary of LV). Costing me £241/year at the moment with mods (no power mods at present, unless you count exhaust as a power mod) declared.

They mirrored my 9+ years NCD from AXA (used on the S3) over to my MX5 policy.

It will depend upon whether the insurance policy is a limited miles policy or not. There's a difference between having a policy with limited miles as opposed to estimated annual mileage on a regular policy.

Out of interest what happened with the damage the drunk driver caused? Did they eventually fess up?

Out of interest what happened with the damage the drunk driver caused? Did they eventually fess up?

Nope. And I forgot all about it to be honest! Had so much else going on and I fixed it a couple of hours later, it totally slipped my mind.

I should go to the rozzers and see whats what really. Can't let these people get away with stuff like this.

Nope. And I forgot all about it to be honest! Had so much else going on and I fixed it a couple of hours later, it totally slipped my mind.

I should go to the rozzers and see whats what really. Can't let these people get away with stuff like this.
Do it. You and Hybur have enough crap luck that you could use something decent happening like this daft mare getting her just desserts.

They couldn't have done it before either, would have been out of her system by the time someone turned up. Or even if she were still intoxicated, theres no way to tell if she had become intoxicated afterwards.

Right so I'm viewing a 45,000 mile 2006 T-Sport Compressor. Full years MOT, condition is decent, only issue is an exhaust leak from a gasket and he says it has normal T-Sport suspension not the Compressor suspension because he sent the originals for refurb but hasn't put them back on. MOT history looks great.

Back
Top Bottom