** Acme [Akagi] bought a pink estate car - E30 325i project log! **

Get a boring reliable car for work, like a Mondeo,Focus, or Fiesta, and keep the fun car for fun and wasting money on. Didn't you have a perfectly good Skoda workhorse not so long ago?

The perfectly Skoda was replaced with a perfectly good MX5, which was then in turn replaced with a totally awful modified MX5

The perfectly Skoda was replaced with a perfectly good MX5, which was then in turn replaced with a totally awful modified MX5

Correct. :( :p

Its almost completely stripped now though... Basically a shell with a bottom end and a gearbox in it now. The head is in the boot of the E30. :p

How many cars did you go through @Acme ? I remember when we were talking about your polo, when I was looking for a car. :p

How many cars did you go through @Acme ? I remember when we were talking about your polo, when I was looking for a car. :p

This next car I'm looking for will be #8... :p

Anyway, the E30 went to another show. Vanity BMW at Beaulieu!

nOhs6VH.jpg

ONp8jo8.jpg

6s4rGxm.jpg

Pddtt63.jpg

e76HKdw.jpg

BDMsago.jpg

yguaP2c.jpg

A few favourite picks of the day:

fqjxsEa.jpg
QScenGL.jpg
UMsNVDt.jpg
4SwvItw.jpg
R2CwsQV.jpg
gl93HDi.jpg
FxeMdyq.jpg
n5QsUeu.jpg
isCwdgT.jpg
liTOcke.jpg
BT0yHuf.jpg
This M3 won the show & shine:
lB8zrQ8.jpg

:)

Haven't done anything to it or been anywhere in it since the last update! Have a new daily driver now though, so I can focus on doing bits and pieces to the E30 without worrying about it not being drivable. :)

Haven't done anything to it or been anywhere in it since the last update! Have a new daily driver now though, so I can focus on doing bits and pieces to the E30 without worrying about it not being drivable. :)
Aha nice, what did you get? Did I miss the thread or wasn't there one?

Just bought a map light mirror for £90. :eek:

Its going to look awesome. Very 80's, plus actually having a light in the front will be useful! :)

(not my car below:)

dTvHbUH.jpg

I know right. Rare E30 options are expensive. 90 quid is actually a steal for one of those. These days they tend to go for £150+!

My 90 quid includes PayPal fees and postage too. :)

Back
Top Bottom