Adam Johnson - The Results Show

Caporegime
Completely serious, any girl under 16 is no different, hes still a pedo.

You need to learn the definition of the word. A predator he may be, a paedophile he is not.

Completely agree, no difference whatsoever, if the child is under 16 hes a pedo, end of story, hope he doesn't get early release and gets made the prison byatch.

If you can't see the difference between abusing a 1 year old - to use Nvidia's example - and grooming a 14 year old then you need your head examined. The two are not remotely comparable.

Permabanned
Just searched in google, pedo and look what came up. Solved.
johnson.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Soldato
If you are being technical you could consider him an ephebophile. Someone who is sexually attracted to adolescents. From what I understand from the proceedings, he did not see the victim as a girl but an object of his lust which is a whole different ball game.

He should rightly be in prison but the sentence which passed is more about who is rather than what he did. As mentioned above a teacher had sex with her pupil 50+ times but was given a two year suspended sentence. If he was in numerous other European countries he would not have been charged at all as the age of consent is as low as 14.

Paedophile would be a term to describe a psychological condition not what the law defines you as.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Don't get what the obsession with 15 and 16 is personally. I don't condone it but there isn't some magical process that happens the night before a girls 16th birthday. Biologically they are no different.

Man of Honour
Don't get what the obsession with 15 and 16 is personally. I don't condone it but there isn't some magical process that happens the night before a girls 16th birthday. Biologically they are no different.

As a legally defined cut off point fine, but as a general view as shown here of someone magically becoming an evil sick pedo even if they slept with someone at 2359 on the eve of their 16th birthday I don't really get it either.

Actually thinking about it you'd have to wait until the exact time they were born on the day of their 16th birthday or else hurrr pedo!

Last edited:
Soldato
He's not a peadophile, the word has an actual definition and he doesn't fit it. She's 15, way past peadophile range.

Actually there is, watch the first episode of Sabrina.

Back
Top Bottom