Afghanistan - 20 years on

Associate
BM4pybl.jpg

See the red line. Shooting above peoples head as I stated earlier.

Still waiting for the proof that these are Taliban that shot into the crowd and killed 6 people. Weird that the person who posted it, stated it wasn't the Taliban, and they haven't mentioned anyone being shot. Weird that nobody is covering it in the media when they cover lesser events, it's almost like... it didn't happen.

Indeed.

That bullet still has to come down sometime.

Soldato
It seems for some reason the US forces aren't moving from the airport, while european countries soldiers are going in to Kabul.

What is up with America? This is the weakest display I've seen in my life time. They are usually the ones leading the charge in everything.

Caporegime
BM4pybl.jpg

See the red line. Shooting above peoples head as I stated earlier.

Still waiting for the proof that these are Taliban that shot into the crowd and killed 6 people. Weird that the person who posted it, stated it wasn't the Taliban, and they haven't mentioned anyone being shot. Weird that nobody is covering it in the media when they cover lesser events, it's almost like... it didn't happen.

Indeed.

That red line starts near the barrel at one end and below the butt at the other?

Soldato
I am quite...disgusted/shocked/confused(??? Not sure on the right word) with America right now.

Forgetting everything that led to this situation, the fact that they're not powering forward to expand the safe zone around KIA (airport) or going into the city to rescue people is really weird. It looks like the British along with some Euro allies are mounting rescue missions into the city (most likely special forces) and the yanks are almost in denial about the situation.

Back
Top Bottom