Age of Conan

Associate
Man I can't decide whether I will be rolling a demonologist or a necromancer. Those minion controlling classes are my fave, it's cool that you get a choice unlike all other RPGs i've played which only had one (I.e. warlocks in WoW). I really want to make a demonologist because the mass Imp summoning talent sounds really cool, but on the other hand the necromancer has a talent to turn it into a lich, like a totally pimped out shadowpriest!

Anyone who has the game yet have an opinion on which is the funnest? If not I guess I'll have to make both 0_o.

Soldato
looks amazing! is it playable do you get crashes bugs ? is it hard to get used to new combat system ?

surprisingly very easy, basically whatever gets in the way of your spells/sword is hit and its all about combo's. Not sure what spellweaving is but looks great.

XP its very smooth, i hear people on vista have had some crashes mind.

Associate
Decided to try a Shaman, here are a few piccies from very early on:

aoc1.png

aoc2.png

aoc3.png

aoc4.png

Associate
I think I'm definitely going Necromancer or Assassin at this rate.

That or a Barbarian named Pwnan :D

Sadly won't be able to order until the game is actually released, but I'm sure I won't fall too far behind the community on the leveling front- have years of WoW and other MMO drudgery under my belt!

Permabanned
God damn it, I've given in and ordered it. Looking at all these screenies has gotten me excited! I wasted so much time on WoW but I'm bored of it now, this looks awesome, I'll probably end up wasting even more my life! Nevermind :D

I hope it runs ok on my system, it's getting pretty old now (1950XTX, 3800+, 2GB of ram)

Associate
I'm gutted - I went to see the missus over the weekend and left the client downloading but when I return my PC was switched off and I only got to 33% :( Am now hoping to leave it running and get it installed by tomorrow night now. Dagnammit having a slow BB connection sucks he he!

Back
Top Bottom