Aion

Well servers have gone full retail now :(

Enjoyed the time, will definatley be playing tank for the EU release, possibly playing a bit of the china retail depending on the timeframe til retail EU.

Were mainly a guild playing from EU/UK with a few US mebbers, come retail gimme a shout if you guys decide to play and want a friendly environment to learn/play

I re-rolled on another server so I could play with more English speaking people, I can't wait for the EU release which is about 6 months away I think. The server I'm on has a lot of english speakers on. :)

New char, lvl 12 already, definitley an improvement on the pea head I made last time;

aion 2009-04-16 07-30-43-65.jpg

Enjoyed this so far. Played a mage and a Cleric up to lvl 13.
I thought the OB was supposed to end on the 16th as it went P2P but I can still play. Is this the same for everyone and does anyone have an idea when this will end.

T

The opend beta has ended in some regions/servers but not others, the server I'm, on is still beta.

lvl 17 now :D

Got to love giant hard as nails boxes full of lewt;

Aion0227.jpg

Last edited:
Just tried to log in, got the 5hr counter now :(

Free 5hrs to all accounts then you gotta start to pay, 100units/200hrs ~ $18US
theres sites that will allow you to pay via paypal so no messing about with CCs n stuff.

Im tempted to stay and play the retail but looks like were gonna wait til EU release some of the guys im playin with dont want to level and then be slapped back down to lvl1 when it releases over here.

Already ordered a jumble of the CE's just waitin to see whats in them lol

I've already purchased 10 hours through one of those sites and i'll definitely play through those 15 hours but after that I have to see if my lag has improved at all. I keep getting terrible lag for some reason :( Shame really if I wasn't lagging terribly there would be no question.

Either way though more people should know how good aion is, I'm going to write up a nice review :)

Yes, but we worked it out at approx 6-7 hours per day if you buy 200hours @ ~$18, this wont run out at the end of a month and will keep going until you use it all up from what I gather

I admit it's not ideal for those that like to do long stints but for your regular player this will work well as sometimes you might not be able to play for whatever reason and this time isnt wasted.

I've been waiting for this for a long time! I actually forgot about it and thus missed out on playing the Chinese Beta. ;_; Oh well, I guess I'll just wait until it comes out here. ;)

Ah, I was going to say that would be me not playing. Any ideas how much it is going to be? Hopefully around the same price as WoW was.
My guess is it will be very close to WoW's price.

Installing the chinese version now, I got some chinese lad I know to set me up an account as the website is crazy :p
Yea lol, I followed a guide, have you got then English patch?

Hmm, not sure i like the Korean style OTT art style. Comes across as trying a bit hard sometimes.
Also the first shot all the metal looks like liquid mercury.

I really dunno why you say OTT... Japanese anime IMO is more "OTT", did you see those giganormous EYES that are bigger than the head itself? :D

These characters look fine IMO.

korean mmo...looks just like silkroad online...no thanks...mmos are all the bloody same,they just look different in appearance .....zzZZzz

saying all korean mmos are the same is wrong, there were a lot of games similar to L2 but there arealso many different ones.

and tbh that might be better than a WoW clone.

seems like it is RvR but hopefully won't be overly WoW like.

Back
Top Bottom