Aion

There's a Japanese Open Beta coming in June, or maybe July - so that might be an option. :3 Give it another three months and then maybe NA, and then...hopefully...us.

Where can i find out more about the japanese open beta? and where can i keep up to date :)?

I can't remember exactly, I saw it on a pretty well established forum.

Oh, and actually, from what I've been reading, it goes Japan, then Taiwan and THEN NA/EU - which means, we're looking at a Q4 release. :(

I can't remember exactly, I saw it on a pretty well established forum.

Oh, and actually, from what I've been reading, it goes Japan, then Taiwan and THEN NA/EU - which means, we're looking at a Q4 release. :(

Im not complaining got too much going on this year to be grinding mmos

Well I can't see any announcement from NC themselves for the release date but just got an email from the place I preordered from:

This item will be released on September 30, 2009 Expected Delivery 30/09/09 - 02/10/09.

think I might need to up that to next day delivery tbh.

China has gone full retail last week and in the 6 days its been open has topped over 1million paying users!

The english patch still seems to work and they do not seem to have implemented any form of block against IPs outside of china.

Got I think about 4.5hrs left of my free time, been getting uni work done again ><

Well, i'm liking aion at the moment, was thinking of moving to a new mmo anyway since wow is a getting a bit hackneyed fro me now having played it for like 4 years.

Some hilarious moments playing with skyfall and aggroing 5 trillion mobs

What server did you end up on?
We just randomly chose one lol.
Were on Taranis on cluster1.

Cleric are immense too, we've been playing about solo PvP and the cleric is retardedly good.

What class you playin Apok?
you guys gonna be playing retail?

Not seen anywhere that this will be on steam.

All that means is unless its on a weekend special we get to pay "steam tax" and pay over the odds :p

CE preorder @29.99 and SE @24.99, can't see steam beating that

EDIT: just seen this mentioned elsewhere as well.

Only plus I can see to Aion being added to steam is the chance to preload before release, but that normally requires a preorder on steam :(

Last edited:
So, how do I go about setting up a Chinese account? And how much is the monthly sub in GBP? I've been waiting on this game for a while, so I'd like to try to the Chinese version if possible.

theres no monthly sub, chinese accounts are billed per hour.

Currently new accounts get 5hrs of free play before having to pay.
for info on how to access the chinese version check aionsource.com

Not sure if we can give the info here? mods?

Back
Top Bottom