Aion

I played the Chinese versions over the weekend and wasn’t very impressed. Seem no better then your average free Korean MMO. It was very grindy and slow and I was bored by level 6.

I reckon they are going to have make major tweaks for the EU/US market but not sure they will.

yeah, I have my doubts that they will tho. IF they made it easier to lvl and less grindy that wouldnt exactly be fair on the koreans that would have to grind twice as much, Altho they might like it like that :confused:

I played the Chinese versions over the weekend and wasn’t very impressed. Seem no better then your average free Korean MMO. It was very grindy and slow and I was bored by level 6.

I reckon they are going to have make major tweaks for the EU/US market but not sure they will.

It was pretty much the same as World of Warcraft. You do quests to level up. Nothing particularly grindy about it - nothing out of the ordinary, anwyay.

I followed the Aion guide http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/register.shtml so the game is installed and patched. After clicking on the shortcut to start the game, I get this (imageshack is slow today so wait for it)...

aionerror.gif

All I can make out is April 30th in the list and that's it. What am I supposed to select or am I too late? :D

[timko];13978902 said:
I followed the Aion guide http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/register.shtml so the game is installed and patched. After clicking on the shortcut to start the game, I get this (imageshack is slow today so wait for it)...

aionerror.gif

All I can make out is April 30th in the list and that's it. What am I supposed to select or am I too late? :D

It's the list of server regions. IIRC the first one "North", 2nd "Central", then "South", two eastern and then a free region :eek: but only until tomorrow :mad:

I picked the first (default) but I read there a few people on the 2nd and 4th one. Can't remember the exact server names.

Last edited:
It's the list of server regions. IIRC the first one "North", 2nd "Central", then "South", two eastern and then a free region :eek: but only until tomorrow :mad:

I picked the first (default) but I read there a few people on the 2nd and 4th one. Can't remember the exact server names.

So those free servers that were going to last 15days end tommorrow?

anyone got in european beta or got a key for it? 5000 keys were given away in mmorpg site the other day. all keys were gone in few hours :eek:

Last edited:
So I was about to have a further look into this, but then I realised - I'd already wasted a year playing Lineage 2, so aside from WASD controls and wings, this game is gonna be a total dive

such a good game, 20 assassin on asian servers...

btw the euro beta is only for like 3 days.. have fun ^_^

Back
Top Bottom