Air fryers

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
Bloody hate clicking on a link on mobile and instantly being taken to the Play store to install their App. I should be able to see the link without doing so. I don't want to install your likely ******* app that gets to see all I'm doing on my phone.

When I clicked that link (Android) using Chrome and Desktop settings, it took me directly to the HotUKdeal website.
You can also select permissions, so as to point the nosy gits away from personal info and the like.

Soldato
prices on all of these must be coming down now - peak air-fryer reached ? are there any new designs that improve ease of cleaning or aesthetics/footprint

hotuk's annoying, as need to sign in to see historic comments, have started using mydealz.de too, after matynz's recommend.

Soldato
Ninja just (or recently) released a double stacker so it takes up less of a footprint on the worktop but it’s not meant to work as good as the side by side ones (which are massive) due to the fan being at the back rather than on top so they’re getting mix results. It’s a bit of a design flaw going by all the youtube reviews.

Everyone has one now, so they’ll likely suffer a sales decline so will have to release major upgrades to get people to go for them.

Back
Top Bottom