Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

My latest gubbins have added a kama bay to front used the 800 rpm fan for the accelero on 8800gt and stuck a YATE LOON 120mm D12SL-12 Black / Orange in the kama bay need to tidy everything up will do tomoz also have an ide hdd in the 525 bay on a scythe anti vibration kit am going to bungee mod all hdd have the sewing machine elastic.
P4200426.jpg

P4200428.jpg

Last edited:
My latest gubbins have added a kama bay to front used the 800 rpm fan for the accelero on 8800gt and stuck a YATE LOON 120mm D12SL-12 Black / Orange in the kama bay need to tidy everything up will do tomoz also have an ide hdd in the 525 bay on a scythe anti vibration kit am going to bungee mod all hdd have the sewing machine elastic.
P4200426.jpg

P4200428.jpg

How many bays does a *Kama* take...Thx.

They are not as dusty as they look i think thats a trick of the light/camera flash i vacum the front and rear intake regular and filter but i cant be bothered to clean the tuniq air canisters are a real ripoff and wont shift through there anyway i suppose the best way is water cleaned.
I have much work to do clean everything up and add mosfet sinks to the gt and enzo ramsinks it's silly temps though 33c under an 800rpm fan is sick.
The kama is a real chore to screw in the right side of the bay thats one of my niggles about the eclipse the right side access of the 5'25 bays is bad.

Last edited:
They are not as dusty as they look i think thats a trick of the light/camera flash i vacum the front and rear intake regular and filter but i cant be bothered to clean the tuniq air canisters are a real ripoff and wont shift through there anyway i suppose the best way is water cleaned.
I have much work to do clean everything up and add mosfet sinks to the gt and enzo ramsinks it's silly temps though 33c under an 800rpm fan is sick.
The kama is a real chore to screw in the right side of the bay thats one of my niggles about the eclipse the right side access of the 5'25 bays is bad.

Air canisters are probably the best way to clean..;) Nice setup though M8..:cool:

Back
Top Bottom