Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

little update to my case :) (also in my project log with a bit more detail)

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

incase you cant notice :(

motherboard tray has been sprayed black and glossed, sata cables been changed to go with my theme :) graphics, 4 + 24 pin power plugs will be hidden next weekend :)

Any updates on project...:cool:

Ha, its updated a little since that was taken, but basically there is 4x Akasa UV cathodes and the cables are just in UV reactive cable sleeving. Can't link to where i got it from but the brand is Vantec.

000_0023.jpg

Ha, its updated a little since that was taken, but basically there is 4x Akasa UV cathodes and the cables are just in UV reactive cable sleeving. Can't link to where i got it from but the brand is Vantec.

000_0023.jpg
Thanks for that! What exactly are those yellow cables? What have you got them plugged into on the board I couldnt figure it out?
Have you painted pci slots on your board, they look like they are uv as well

Silly question but does anyone know why my power or hdd leds are never alight? I've double checked the front panel jumpers and they are definitely correct.

Well my HDD led is working but my power isn't. I'm assuming that it's sposed to be permanently lit? I've tried switching it the other way round but i'll take another look at it later. I can't ever remember it working though. Also, where should I be plugging in the 2nd HDD led? Thanks :)

Well my HDD led is working but my power isn't. I'm assuming that it's sposed to be permanently lit? I've tried switching it the other way round but i'll take another look at it later. I can't ever remember it working though. Also, where should I be plugging in the 2nd HDD led? Thanks :)

2nd HDD LED ? from what i can remember (if your on about the case hdd led ) there is only one, it is used when any harddrive is active, i have 3 hdd in my and it works for all 3 of them. what motherboard you got slime ?

Yeah, the connectors for the front panel on the case. There's a HDD LED and a HDD LED2. I assumed that they corresponded to the 2 HDD leds on the front of the case. My motherboard is a GA-965P-DS3.

Back
Top Bottom