Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

Associate
Count me in - my PC is housed in an Eclipse too!

Here are some pictures... They aren't great, I know.

It's the best case I have ever had. My e6600 CPU idles at under 30°C, it looks nice (the photos don't do it justice) and it's massive. With a modular PSU you can keep the cables really tidy (see my pics) as well. Specs are in my signature.

Just a little bit of info, a few years back the Eclipse 62 was also sold as the "Savrow SR-71 Blackbird".

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Count me in - my PC is housed in an Eclipse too!

Here are some pictures... They aren't great, I know.

It's the best case I have ever had. My e6600 CPU idles at under 30°C, it looks nice (the photos don't do it justice) and it's massive. With a modular PSU you can keep the cables really tidy (see my pics) as well. Specs are in my signature.

Just a little bit of info, a few years back the Eclipse 62 was also sold as the "Savrow SR-71 Blackbird".

Nice set-up M8..:cool:

Associate
Window

Hi Guys,
Is it possible to replace the side panel window? Or can any of you reccomend the best way to clean it? no matter how hard I try it just looks super foggy under uV lights
see below
Thanks for your help
uv1.jpg

uv2.jpg

Associate
OP
Hi Guys,
Is it possible to replace the side panel window? Or can any of you reccomend the best way to clean it? no matter how hard I try it just looks super foggy under uV lights
see below
Thanks for your help
uv1.jpg

uv2.jpg

Might be as simple as changing the polish you are using to clean your perspex window, some are more wax based than others, I have found Pledge to be the best at not smearing or leaving any residue on windowed surface's...Hope this helps..;) P.S Excellent Set-up..:cool:

Soldato
grrrr, stole some rubber mounts from a spare antec case, was a tight fit... then I realised I didn't have any screws to fit!

mounted the disks in the bottom rack anyway

before:

Copy%20of%20IMAGE_529.jpg

after:

mce2.jpg

still got the maxtor suspended at the top as it's a noisy little thing.

still also waiting for my soundcard to arrive and a tunercard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom