Akasa Eclipse 62's Club... Desktop & Machines.

My efforts

p10101528jt.jpg

p10101550fx.jpg

Yeah these colour well. Havent seen many people move away from the Black.

Got white exterior with black inside, with backlit Red fans and cathode. Kind of the Pearl White colour scheme that a famous Canadian Custom PC Manufacturers offer.

Just need to get my cam working again.

Last edited:
Street said:
How difficult was the top bit to do? I'm trying to think of ways to mount my rad.. at the moment it is just stuck outside the back of the case.

Is it a bit tight what with the psu cables but think it always looks better with a rad being internal. Because of the layout of the internals on the Akasa the rad needs to be positioned a bit to one side of the case.

Well worth doing imo.

malccy said:
Is it a bit tight what with the psu cables but think it always looks better with a rad being internal. Because of the layout of the internals on the Akasa the rad needs to be positioned a bit to one side of the case.

Well worth doing imo.

Well I've measured it all out and I'm sat here with my top plate and dremel at the ready.. Just need to get the courage to butcher my lovely Eclipse now!

Its going to be a pain having to drain my loop and move the rad, but I think it will be worth it in the end. :)

The windowed side panels have been out of stock for a while now, I want to pick one up with a raptor and a copy of vista but ideally want to wait till all 3 are in stock.

Anyone at OC have any idea of a delivery date? Seeing as it says 12/01/07 on the site. :(

Back
Top Bottom